So What's Good For Saturday Night?

I know we get one of these every weekend but...oh well
eyes.gif

So what's everyone saying for tonight?

Finishing calculus homework and studying for the final.
smh.gif
frown.gif

And I'll be working through spring break. No rest for the weary...

But that check will make me feel a whole lot better.
pimp.gif

Just got back to Syracuse from NYC and now I'm watching Louisville have their way with us.

Finals week is next week, I got one on Monday and one on Tuesday so I really need to get going.

wow they're starting finals in schools this early?

anyways, no plans tonight. Weather is terrible, looking forward to some sunshine tomorrow.

Just got back from Dave and Busters and the mall....bout to head again to go bowling or karaoke....damn my outgoing friends...I just bought RE 5 too now Ican't enjoy until 3 in the morning
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Just got back from Dave and Busters and the mall....bout to head again to go bowling or karaoke....damn my outgoing friends...I just bought RE 5 too now I can't enjoy until 3 in the morning
frown.gif

D&B is the joint bruh.... maaaaad chicks at the one in providence place

Originally Posted by marvelnikekid

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Just got back from Dave and Busters and the mall....bout to head again to go bowling or karaoke....damn my outgoing friends...I just bought RE 5 too now I can't enjoy until 3 in the morning
frown.gif

D&B is the joint bruh.... maaaaad chicks at the one in providence place
I swear to god I saw a broad with the biggest naturals I've seen in my life....damn things could'a been some straight ZZ's!
laugh.gif

Tight body nice booty I was beastin...but chick beat me by about 4-5 years
roll.gif

I'm definitely tryna party tonight heard of couple spots but I'm still uncertain.
Brooklyn Nters...what spot is popping tonight?

i think i have the flu, so i called in sick to work for tomorrow, had a bacon cheeseburger, watching "body of lies" and will probably stay up to an
ungodly hour browsing the net and looking at kicks/clothes i cant afford right now, and then ill play some flash games because i have no gaming system. FML
laugh.gif

Going to hit the gym in a little bit, come home to watch a movie and start on this new book I picked up this afternoon. I find this routine to be quiterelaxing.

Just dropped a post for me and my friends Blog, then i'm going to drinkas many Keystones as possible. *$+$ studying there's always Sunday

just took 7 shots of Goose with some friends...waiting for this chick to come through
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom