So Whats Good With Subway?

I don't think I could ever eat tuna that I don't prepare myself. I've heard plenty of stories of pizza/sub shops using a "filler" to add volume to the tuna. They always go OD with the mayo too.

I make it at home and add like a tablespoon of mayo for 1 one of those big pouches after I squeeze out the salt water, then add celery salt, lemon juice, diced red onion and it's usually solid.

Last time I had Subway the tuna was looking off so I already knew it wasn’t right....Looked all watery n no color

When you say you eat subway on NT

1612208704659.jpeg

I had a coworker that used to order the tuna religiously at my old job. Mans was outta shape too and chain smoked

If you already like subway subs, then try meatball, provolone, pepperoni, olives, salt, pepper, oil. Just do it.

Life has a way of rewarding you when you make the right decisions. I hadn’t been inside a Subway in over a year for one of their sandwiches so my intent was to get one for lunch. However, I noticed the cigarette store next to it and decided to stop in for some lotto first. I know I made the correct decision and STILL didn’t get that sandwich afterwards....

This happend about a week ago.
6576378A-F672-4DE0-9EB0-4EE24C6D377E.jpeg

I have a strip mall near me and both stores adjacent to Subway have an intense foul Subway smell :lol:

I don't know where it comes from but the stench does not smell like how the food tastes.

Sweet onion chicken teriyaki sandwich is a hit. I cant mess with no tuna, Im honestly straight on any fish comin from a fast food place in general

Everything in Subway isn’t what it’s supposed to be. The meat isn’t meat, bread ain’t bread. That **** is like walking into a Twilight Zone episode or at least WandaVision. I don’t eat that ****, I don’t associate with people who eat that ****. If you’re in NYC and eat Subway, KYS respectfully. NYC got the illest delis and people want to eat Subway. That’s like you having the chance to smash Rihanna but instead you choose Tiny.

Everything in Subway isn’t what it’s supposed to be. The meat isn’t meat, bread ain’t bread. That **** is like walking into a Twilight Zone episode or at least WandaVision. I don’t eat that ****, I don’t associate with people who eat that ****. If you’re in NYC and eat Subway, KYS respectfully. NYC got the illest delis and people want to eat Subway. That’s like you having the chance to smash Rihanna but instead you choose Tiny.
RiRi wild overrated with that forehead

If you already like subway subs, then try meatball, provolone, pepperoni, olives, salt, pepper, oil. Just do it.

Like 10-15 years ago one of my dads old friends got crazy sick after eating a meatball sub from subway and actually died. I don’t know the exact medical cause of death, but I just remember it was right after he got sick from the meatball sub.

I don't think I could ever eat tuna that I don't prepare myself. I've heard plenty of stories of pizza/sub shops using a "filler" to add volume to the tuna. They always go OD with the mayo too.

I make it at home and add like a tablespoon of mayo for 1 one of those big pouches after I squeeze out the salt water, then add celery salt, lemon juice, diced red onion and it's usually solid.
What makes the pouches any better?

Like 10-15 years ago one of my dads old friends got crazy sick after eating a meatball sub from subway and actually died. I don’t know the exact medical cause of death, but I just remember it was right after he got sick from the meatball sub.
That's wild, sounds like this:

The causes of death were noted to be the liver abscess caused by Clostridium perfringens infection, complicated by patchy pulmonary edema, cardiomegaly, bilateral pleural effusions, and diffuse cutaneous erythema.

The incubation period for Clostridium perfringens infections is 6 to 24 hours.

Such manifestations of C. perfringens infection are rare but well-documented in the medical literature. Munro’s C. perfringens infection was most likely the result of the consumption of the Subway meatball sub sandwich.

C. perfringens is the third most common cause of foodborne disease in the United States. It is estimated to cause almost 1 million illnesses per year. Munro’s illness began with gastrointestinal symptoms, which makes a food item the most likely source of the C. perfringens.

The time it takes C. perfringens from ingested until the first illness symptoms begin C. perfringens ranges from 6 to 24 hours. The time from when Munro consumed the meatball sub sandwich to when he first became ill fit within that time frame.

The types of food that most commonly serve as sources for C. perfringens infections for people are meat and poultry, and food items that are made from or incorporate meat and poultry.

“They told me what the germ was. Then they told me that it has a biological, it has a timestamp. And it doubles every seven minutes. So that’s exponential growth.”

Belva was told Munro, as a type 1 diabetic never stood a chance.

“They said that he was the perfect host because he is diabetic. And they said people that are diabetic, or have an autoimmune disease, or have survived cancer are perfect hosts. And I said I think people who are diabetic or have an autoimmune disease or survive cancer should be able to eat in downtown charlotte without fear of dying.”

This is not funny in the least bit but damn dude had a meatball sub and kicked the bucket. **** crazy

I haven't had subways in like a decade... ever since I heard their bread came from yoga mats I stopped eating it

Back
Top Bottom