So Whats Good With Subway?

Last time I had subway was probably like 8+ years ago. It's just not as good as Jersey Mike's/Publix/Firehouse/Jimmy Johns....
The best thing from subway is the spicy italian on flat bread.

The best thing from subway is the spicy italian on flat bread.

Only thing I order with the Chipotle sauce.

And you know what......

I don't think I'll stop!

giphy-3.gif

Gotta give em credit for the “eat fresh” and Subway only “diet” campaigns....Whatever advertising person that was in charge of pulling those off probly ain’t get paid enough, had cats eating Subway daily for their health :lol:
If we gonna keep it a hunnid, they do have low calorie and low fat options. Also you can put a lot of vegetables on the sandwiches.

I know yall are too good for Subway but

Update: This very popular offer is still available

Subway.com [Store Locator] is offering Buy One Footlong Sub, Get One Footlong Sub Free when you add a Quantity of 2 subs to your cart and apply promo code FREESUB for ordering online or via the Subway Mobile App (iOS or Android).

Subway Restaurant: Buy One Footlong Sub, Get One Footlong Sub

Subway cookies >

Not to mention 1 dozen freshly baked cookies cost like $4.50. When me and my wife want freshly baked cookies, we call up subway for dozen, and they make a fresh batch for us.

Last edited:
That's a pretty good price considering it's like $2-$2.50 for just 3.

Subway cookies >

Not to mention 1 dozen freshly baked cookies cost like $4.50. When me and my wife want freshly baked cookies, we call up subway for dozen, and they make a fresh batch for us.

I remember them costing close to $7 and this was earlier this year. That was in DC though.

Back
Top Bottom