So whats the word on Texas getting the "Yeezys"?

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

tired.gif

yea only a few spots in texas will get them, if youve never been to that shop or supported them i wouldnt even try.

^^^why you say that??

im from dallas, and me and my homie thinking bout going up there next week when they release..

Originally Posted by mcan21o

motive for sure and i forgot who else but someone for sure.

my fam called motive this afternoon and they are getting 25 pair but not selling until the 11th!

Again, if you've NEVER supported the shop in the past, you will be sorely disappointed and the drive back to Dallas wil be longer than expected. No otherexplanation needed.

^^^why?? they cant do that... are they going to give there pairs to there friends first??..is that what your saying??...b/c if there gonna give it to therefriends first there friends better be iin line along with everybody else..

dashoekid- its been like that for a hot minute. it really has nothin to do with supportin the store or big box account. its like bl4ze11 said, politics. evenif you are a regular, there is a chance you won't get certain kicks! we are all fam here on this or any other thread or forum but let me assure you, noshoeheads like out of towners in their warchest. its that simple!

so what your saying is all the 18 pairs there getting ,there are already sold to there friends or there daily custumers????

not necessarily but your chances of getting them are very slim at that location. politics vary between ma and pa stores but there are politics nontheless.

^^^^^You know what if you want to drive down, go right ahead. Besides, their will be 2 other cw's available on the upcoming months. Shoe poltics, wherehopes and dreams are shattered.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

politics??.what that........idk, but im gonna give motive a call and find out myself!!!!!!

like-brand.com has the gld/gry/orng colorway if motive doesn't work out for you.

i want the zen grey colorway and trust me ima get my pair.without a doubt.old duke on the phone told me when i called yesterday that no phone orders and firstcome first serve.so with all that ima try to be atleast top 5 in line and get my pair.

Originally Posted by crushgruve

politics??.what that........idk, but im gonna give motive a call and find out myself!!!!!!

like-brand.com has the gld/gry/orng colorway if motive doesn't work out for you.
I believe the back pull strap says" what the bejeezys "

laugh.gif

But dashoekid21 just try elsewhere. You know the drill, when a hot shoe comes out then everybody gets shady lookin. Thats how it is. But i would love it ifthey came to Dallas!

trublu86 wrote:

laugh.gif

But dashoekid21 just try elsewhere. You know the drill, when a hot shoe comes out then everybody gets shady lookin. Thats how it is. But i would love it if they came to Dallas!

^^^^^^ word trublu86,

that's just the way it is!!! all places whether its a shop or a retail store. repeat customers tend to get special treatment. as they should!

with that being said, "motive807 is an official sponsor of SNEAKS UP 3, believe the hype!!

so since repeat custemers can grab them ,where are ya getting yours???.....thats wrong if motive is doing it like that.the people that want the shoes shouldwait in line like everybody else is.

Back
Top Bottom