So whats the word on Texas getting the "Yeezys"?

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

trublu86 wrote:
Originally Posted by crushgruve

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

politics??.what that........idk, but im gonna give motive a call and find out myself!!!!!!

like-brand.com has the gld/gry/orng colorway if motive doesn't work out for you.

laugh.gif

But dashoekid21 just try elsewhere. You know the drill, when a hot shoe comes out then everybody gets shady lookin. Thats how it is. But i would love it if they came to Dallas!

^^^^^^ word trublu86,

that's just the way it is!!! all places whether its a shop or a retail store. repeat customers tend to get special treatment. as they should!

with that being said, "motive807 is an official sponsor of SNEAKS UP 3, believe the hype!!
like at the XI/XII CDP release at south park....
smh.gif

still got my pair....
pimp.gif

something like that!

however the XI/XII release was a rather easy cop..

I was thinking more like the XIII Green/Blacks release that came out at footaction @ southpark.

The fact of the matter is if you want them your going to get them, retail or not. It's that whole "Pat my back and ill pat yours."

But if your not in the know and haven't done your research, probably going to get left in the dark!

Like the Titanium XX3 release in Houston.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

something like that!

however the XI/XII release was a rather easy cop..

I was thinking more like the XIII Green/Blacks release that came out at footaction @ southpark.

The fact of the matter is if you want them your going to get them, retail or not. It's that whole "Pat my back and ill pat yours."

But if your not in the know and haven't done your research, probably going to get left in the dark!

Like the Titanium XX3 release in Houston.
pimp.gif

story time...what happen?

my homie just called , and all of ya are wrong.the only reason ya keep saying these things is b/c ya dont want me to come and show up at motive807 come releasedate. even the owner said not to believe ya .
smh.gif
at allof ya trying to trick me.

^^^^

how are they going to do it then?and how many pairs do they have?

wating for the black pair on may 4th....
nerd.gif

ya want info. now huh??....after ya been telling me not to show up b/c im not a repeat custumer...smh

ya want info. now huh??....after ya been telling me not to show up b/c im not a repeat custumer...smh

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

am not getting them...waiting on the black pair...and i never said nothing about "repeat custumer"
wink.gif

my homie just called , and all of ya are wrong.the only reason ya keep saying these things is b/c ya dont want me to come and show up at motive807 come release date. even the owner said not to believe ya .
smh.gif
at all of ya trying to trick me.
Many of the people telling you what to expect based on experience so when you are in line and head home empty handed don't be upset.

the owner said its either going to be a raffle or a line up...so fall back .i beleive what the owner says than ya.

You guys are lame; this pair of shoes is lame. Anyway, Remember; Mom&Pop shops [ In general ] = favoritsm, politics.
Eitherway, Fahad is not the type of guy to lie. Believe his word. But dont be stupid either though, you know the shoe is limited, you know many people will bethere and want them. If you want the shoes that bad, make yourself known...

*word to Foamposite release in 07'....

the owner said its either going to be a raffle or a line up...so fall back .i beleive what the owner says than ya.

of course it's a raffle.of like 5 pairs but
laugh.gif
, dude just go, goodluck! not be sarcastic or anything towards you (or anyone). Really best of luck to you and all @ motive807. I look forward to meeting alot of you guys there.

Best part, Im glad my friend fahad. He is going to be making some cheese that day!

^^^Don't worry dashoekid21, these guys just like to pull people's tail. It's probably a san antonio thing. I've driven miles, skipped school,skipped, hopped, and jumped for shoes that I wanted in the past. Sometimes I was successful, sometimes not so. But it was definitely worth it everytime. Goodluck, and hope you get them. Just look at it this way, if you really want them, there is always a way...

I miss those old Wednesday releases on Jordans...

Your an idiot kid. Stop BEASTing you sound like a damn crackhead. Keep all that hype in dallas.

Let the children play, just let the kid learn his lesson.

Anyone who knows anything about sneaker stores in general from large chains to independent joints, already know what the business is.

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

Your an idiot kid. Stop BEASTing you sound like a damn crackhead. Keep all that hype in dallas.

yo,fall back son..real talk.. you dont know me like that. im just gonna ignore what you said .but let me tell you ,if you had said that in my face i wouldagave you an oak cliff beat down.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

ok time to lock up this thread. just drive down to motive and try and get ur pair.
and you aaron you aint got nothin...on second thought let me borrow them
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom