So When Do You See The OKC Winning A Championship? Vol LAL Vs OKC All Night Playoff Games On NBATV

Never. Durant will never have as much help as the equally worthy players he's sharing this "era" with. KD will end up like all those guys that hate Jordan..... Lebron, Wade, Mello, KOBE, and Rondo will see to it.

Never. Durant will never have as much help as the equally worthy players he's sharing this "era" with. KD will end up like all those guys that hate Jordan..... Lebron, Wade, Mello, KOBE, and Rondo will see to it.

they need to fix their front line

i do not see them going anywhere with Jeff green at PF, they need to trade him or move him to 6th man

they need to fix their front line

i do not see them going anywhere with Jeff green at PF, they need to trade him or move him to 6th man

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Honestly? Never.

indifferent.gif

So I'm guessing playing the NBA champions the best of any team in the NBA playoffs outside the Celtics means nothing? If the Thunder can lure a top free agent or trade for a big man worthy of all-star status & with Durant leading the way?
pimp.gif
I honestly think in the next 5 years

smh.gif
That arguement is so stupid. Who played the lakers "the best" last year?, Denver right?, where'd that get them this year?.........................But to answer the OP, the best I can see them doing is in about 3/4 years, I can see them representing the west in the finals, not to sure they'll get over the hump

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Honestly? Never.

indifferent.gif

So I'm guessing playing the NBA champions the best of any team in the NBA playoffs outside the Celtics means nothing? If the Thunder can lure a top free agent or trade for a big man worthy of all-star status & with Durant leading the way?
pimp.gif
I honestly think in the next 5 years

smh.gif
That arguement is so stupid. Who played the lakers "the best" last year?, Denver right?, where'd that get them this year?.........................But to answer the OP, the best I can see them doing is in about 3/4 years, I can see them representing the west in the finals, not to sure they'll get over the hump

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

bijald0331 said:
Honestly? Never.

NBA Champion in the league's smallest market, David $tern knows better than that

It's not even that. They don't have an interior presence on offense or defense. inb4 Serg Ibaka is hyped up.

Also, if Westbrook and Harden take the next step, it will be time to pay them and at least one will leave for better offers. (As mentioned, they are small market).

Only way I see them ever winning is if Aldrich turns into something special in the paint. I don't see that happening.

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

bijald0331 said:
Honestly? Never.

NBA Champion in the league's smallest market, David $tern knows better than that

It's not even that. They don't have an interior presence on offense or defense. inb4 Serg Ibaka is hyped up.

Also, if Westbrook and Harden take the next step, it will be time to pay them and at least one will leave for better offers. (As mentioned, they are small market).

Only way I see them ever winning is if Aldrich turns into something special in the paint. I don't see that happening.

Need a low post scorer and a better bench. Should of went after Boozer,,

Maybe they should go after Perkins, Nazr Mohammed, Tyson Chandler, Dalembert next offseason

Need a low post scorer and a better bench. Should of went after Boozer,,

Maybe they should go after Perkins, Nazr Mohammed, Tyson Chandler, Dalembert next offseason

I like OKC.

However, they have to show me that they can be successful when going from being an underdog team to being a favored team.

Then there's injuries, free agency and trades also have to be factored in.

So my answer is never.
laugh.gif

I like OKC.

However, they have to show me that they can be successful when going from being an underdog team to being a favored team.

Then there's injuries, free agency and trades also have to be factored in.

So my answer is never.
laugh.gif

In the last 30 years only 8 different teams won the NBA Finals. OKC has to do a lot more to win. In this day and age, you need to build "Super teams" in order to be at least relevant.

In the last 30 years only 8 different teams won the NBA Finals. OKC has to do a lot more to win. In this day and age, you need to build "Super teams" in order to be at least relevant.

They just need a few more pieces (but what team doesn't?
laugh.gif
)

But personally I think Durant is in the making to follow Kobe as the best player in the league
pimp.gif

They just need a few more pieces (but what team doesn't?
laugh.gif
)

But personally I think Durant is in the making to follow Kobe as the best player in the league
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Never really. I think ppl started giving them too much credit cuz of KD and their close series with an aging/hurt Kobe and the Lakers. KD is really good but his team honestly isn't championship level.

When they get better starting and bench players to surround KD maybe they'll have a legitimate chance.

I honestly see this team as the new era clippers when they had dmiles,elton,odom,qrich,maggette etc. A bunch of young raw potential that never make it. Iuno why but i see the team in a few yrs imploding and Durant possiblly leaving. 

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Never really. I think ppl started giving them too much credit cuz of KD and their close series with an aging/hurt Kobe and the Lakers. KD is really good but his team honestly isn't championship level.

When they get better starting and bench players to surround KD maybe they'll have a legitimate chance.

I honestly see this team as the new era clippers when they had dmiles,elton,odom,qrich,maggette etc. A bunch of young raw potential that never make it. Iuno why but i see the team in a few yrs imploding and Durant possiblly leaving. 

Originally Posted by Hazat50

^ the clippers are cursed and were never as good or had player comparable to OKC

Lol true the cubs of bball, but iuno i just got this feeling they are gonna be 3-4th rank in the w.c. for many years then they iuno try to start fresh.

^ the clippers are cursed and were never as good or had player comparable to OKC

Lol true the cubs of bball, but iuno i just got this feeling they are gonna be 3-4th rank in the w.c. for many years then they iuno try to start fresh.

Originally Posted by LDJ

It's very possible that they get stuck with the same results which turns into a rebuilding mode but as long as Durant doesn't go anywhere.. (I don't think he will) he'll be a superstar whos very humble and a good person overall (prob most liked in the league in terms of newer guys) who'll probably be able to haul in more talent if anything..

but to answer the OPs question.. I see them winning at least 1 within the next decade

Originally Posted by LDJ

It's very possible that they get stuck with the same results which turns into a rebuilding mode but as long as Durant doesn't go anywhere.. (I don't think he will) he'll be a superstar whos very humble and a good person overall (prob most liked in the league in terms of newer guys) who'll probably be able to haul in more talent if anything..

but to answer the OPs question.. I see them winning at least 1 within the next decade

Back
Top Bottom