So who else thinks the new TL/TSX is hot?

Like everyone else when I first saw the pics of these cars i was like
sick.gif
eyes.gif
but after seeing some in person and reading about the specsI'm starting to think the new TL/TSX is a really nice car. (Although I still hate the grill and think the car looks like a transformer or robot more than acar) I love that they came out w/ a 305hp AWD TL which might finally appeal to the people that are anti-FF. I also like the new tsx design a lot, although theperformance is nothing to write home about i love the interior and the appearance of the car and would love to get a 6mt maybe in the future if i need apractical/luxury car that is easy on gas.

So who else thinks these cars will be a major hit once it starts to grow on people? Both cars look very futuristic.

2009_Acura_TL_640.jpg

0805_04z+2009_acura_TSX+rear_three_quarter_view.jpg
pimp.gif

did anyone come up with any aftermarket grills for the tl/tsx yet? or is it impossible to do so because it looks like it's connected to the hood? i thinkchanging the grill will solve a lot of problems...but i could live with it..

The new Grill grew on me. Its really not that bad in person. TL/TSX are hot. it has been confirmed
pimp.gif

I hate the front grill, it looks real cheap and plastic-like.
The fenders are too Dodge-Charger-esque.
Also, is that a turn signal on he lower bumper, above the fog light?

Honda killed it with those grills. Those cars use to be so nice just stock. Now, unless you get an aftermarket grill, it looks like you got a cheap piece ofplastic on the front. Will never forget how they tried to sell like it was so hot at the NY autoshow when I went this past year.

Step it up Honda!!!!

Back
Top Bottom