So Who Got that new K'Naan 'Troubadour' ???

he's the guy on mtv right? Is he whack or not? I generally dont give mtv artists the time of day
laugh.gif

Dusty Foot Propheto r whatever its called was cool...if you've heard "'Til We Get There" by M-1 form Dead Prez, he's the other dude onthe song.

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

he's the guy on mtv right? Is he whack or not? I generally dont give mtv artists the time of day
laugh.gif

Hes actually an alright rapper his lyrics in some songs are crazy. Check out songs like Kicked and Pushed, Hardcore and If Rap Gets Jealous.

Dusty Foot Philosopher was waaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Hopefully this is good cause he will be one of the few hip hop acts at Coachella.

I gave the entire album I listen last night and I thought it was pretty straight. The single though "wavin' the flag" is not close to being thebest on that album though....

I like how he's coming from that immigrant/children of immigrant tip
Sending money back to our homelands and all that....something most folks can't relate to
laugh.gif

I mostly like the songs where he's "singing" the hooks

Originally Posted by ZSong

I like how he's coming from that immigrant/children of immigrant tip
Sending money back to our homelands and all that....something most folks can't relate to
laugh.gif

I mostly like the songs where he's "singing" the hooks

Qft.. SMH being a child of an immigrant is like leading a double life for me, none of my friends really understand what I've been through:smh:

Haven't heard the album yet but that "ABC's" joint be having my head bobbing when it comes on TV
laugh.gif

Got it. Listened to it once. Liked it. Haven't listened to it again.

I can relate easier to guns, drugs, sex, and violence than I can what he's rapping about.

finally gave it a spin, and i cant put it down. no doubt one of my favorite albums of 09.

take a minute
pimp.gif

fatima
tired.gif

k'naan's music = poetry.

Originally Posted by tonton32

finally gave it a spin, and i cant put it down. no doubt one of my favorite albums of 09.

take a minute
pimp.gif

fatima
tired.gif

k'naan's music = poetry.
never lied about fatima...I was hurt for real when I first heard it.

Back
Top Bottom