So who's applying to law school this cycle?

nerd.gif
Anybody? What did yall get on the LSAT? 164/3.75 here...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

nerd.gif
Anybody? What did yall get on the LSAT? 164/3.75 here...
nerd.gif
Plannin on takin my next yr. How was the it w/ the new part on it? I took a practice and did eh, I need to do a post back after I graduate to helpme out so I can get into GSU law

op not to sound horrible but, retake LSAT. Go pad ur resume, and study ur butt off. bang out a 170 and enjoy a t10 for full price. Maybe just maybe if u getlucky and do well in ur classes, fille dwith all ivy league kids, you can pull some type of job outta this horrible job market which you hope will regainfooting by your second year.

EDIT: NVM I SEE YOU SENT YOUR STUFF. GOOD LUCK.

Well most likely..I'll send it in by January. How long do the Apps take? Like should I begin my app before I take the LSAT?

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

What new part?
The revamped it in '07 adding a reading comp sections but then I just read it's only 6-7 question in the section

January seems kinda late in the game...I felt sending my stuff in 11/18 was pretty late. Then again I was trying to make up for my low LSAT. Apps don'ttake that long...unless you're applying to a lot of schools.

Originally Posted by JDashR

op not to sound horrible but, retake LSAT. Go pad ur resume, and study ur butt off. bang out a 170 and enjoy a t10 for full price. Maybe just maybe if u get lucky and do well in ur classes, fille dwith all ivy league kids, you can pull some type of job outta this horrible job market which you hope will regain footing by your second year.

EDIT: NVM I SEE YOU SENT YOUR STUFF. GOOD LUCK.

I'm mainly shooting at T25-50 schools...probably looking at paying sticker if I even get into any within the higher range and hopefully getting some moneyfrom the lower ranked ones.

AHHHHH, retook the LSAT today, i hope i somehow pulled off something above a 155 (doubtful)

Gotta finish my personal statement and submit my apps by the end of the next week!

Back
Top Bottom