So Who's The Best Dressed NT'er In The History of Niketalk?

I forgot about Steezy. I nominate him for best dressed:

:smh:  you just opened up the floodgate for that junior feather weight to come in here and post a reckless amount of selfies, pics of his wife, wedding's he has shot at, and self-timed IG pics.   B/w him, the dopplegang diego, and FlyNY...these boys out here carpooling to the bar in Jeep Compasses, hopping out in cardigans and dri-fit shorts to go sip vanilla vodka :wow:   Henzo look like he take pride in whipping the uber.  Shows up in a tuxedo he never returned from that wedding in 2008 he was best man at and a snap back talking bout 'what's your destination today, B?!?' 

SMH.

:lol:

It does make you wonder where these dude's wear this stuff to. Prolly frequent wine and cheese bars every night to show out.

I don't do wine bars, b.
I be in wine country.

Holla back.

Last edited:

:smh:  you just opened up the floodgate for that junior feather weight to come in here and post a reckless amount of selfies, pics of his wife, wedding's he has shot at, and self-timed IG pics.   B/w him, the dopplegang diego, and FlyNY...these boys out here carpooling to the bar in Jeep Compasses, hopping out in cardigans and dri-fit shorts to go sip vanilla vodka :wow:   Henzo look like he take pride in whipping the uber.  Shows up in a tuxedo he never returned from that wedding in 2008 he was best man at and a snap back talking bout 'what's your destination today, B?!?' 

SMH.

It does make you wonder where these dude's wear this stuff to. Prolly frequent wine and cheese bars every night to show out.

I don't do wine bars, b.
I be in wine country.

Holla back.

:nerd: :D

You alright with me.

You were trying to mock another thread participant by posting a "similar" photo and you got caught.  To ease your uncertainty: that's not doing it.

I've been exceedingly patient with you.  Causing me to regret that patience is not in your best interest.

"He started it" has never been a valid defense here.  Even if it were, you're the one who first accused another person of dressing "like a thug."  

If you start fires for attention, the last person you should antagonize is the one you expect to come to your rescue when things get out of control.  We believe every community member deserves to be treated with respect, but that doesn't mean the staff will just sit around and play bodyguard while you pick fights and cause trouble.  

You should be rewarding us for giving you another chance, not punishing us for it.

If you can't handle the threads you're creating, I can easily relieve you of that burden. 

who's old SN is he?

Who cares?

Last edited:

:wow: :wow: :wow:
Hold your horses baby pa

"Who got that old money, plus that new cheddar, 6 coupes and better with snoopy on his sweater"

SMH.

I don't do wine bars, b.
I be in wine country.

Holla back.

I challenge you to a DB face-off!

Gonna have cats up in here like:

View media item 1720957
View media item 1720958

Last edited:
Idk bout best dressed but flyny in my top 5 nters right now. Mr Marcus #1 tho I rocks with that brother, I'll go to e war with him any day pause

350x700px-LL-deafbb0d_22648622406154761110810.jpeg

mean.gif
 you just opened up the floodgate for that junior feather weight to come in here and post a reckless amount of selfies, pics of his wife, wedding's he has shot at, and self-timed IG pics.   B/w him, the dopplegang diego, and FlyNY...these boys out here carpooling to the bar in Jeep Compasses, hopping out in cardigans and dri-fit shorts to go sip vanilla vodka
embarassed.gif
  Henzo look like he take pride in whipping the uber.  Shows up in a tuxedo he never returned from that wedding in 2008 he was best man at and a snap back talking bout 'what's your destination today, B?!?' 
LOL

:wow: :wow: :wow:
Hold your horses baby pa

"Who got that old money, plus that new cheddar, 6 coupes and better with snoopy on his sweater"

I suddenly wanna Harlem Shake.

But 4 pages in and nobody posted the one pic of dude who always stares down in JB gear while he's posted in the middle of the street at a Nationals game? :lol:

Another question, did Ninjahood ever get the Jesus piece? That'd make him certified best dressed.

Lowkey I love Ty's style

In a world where streetwear is filled w trends that come and go, his fits are timeless

Back
Top Bottom