So why is it ok for BLACK Women to CONK their hair??

there are a lot of things that are OK for females to do and not males, and vice versa.
just take a look at the double standards surrounded by being considered a "player" versus a garden tool....

I'm still confused...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

laugh.gif
at all the people avoiding the topic.

double standards FTL.

Nooooo, you're just a troll like your boyfriend Gordon Gekko...

I mean really, all this thread will do is ruffle feathers via ignorant talk---you know this just as well as I know this...but that's exactly what youwant...

You made it clear in your other thread that you dont find black women attractive because of their dark skin...and yet, you're curious about their hairstyles...

eyes.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

laugh.gif

double standards FTL.

I mean really, all this thread will do is ruffle feathers via ignorant talk---you know this just as well as I know this...but that's exactly what you want...

You made it clear in your other thread that you dont find black women attractive because of their dark skin...and yet, you're curious about their hair styles...

eyes.gif
smh.gif

the guy got a few laughs in the other thread and now he's trying to push it to see if he gets a few more laughs, it's the simple. but obviously ppldon't care, or it wasn't funny to begin with.

Originally Posted by unlv playacamp

I'll take "Wasn't Funny To Begin With" for 500 Alex.

The question is, what NTer thought he was doing, but he wasn't really doing it? you have 2 minutes.

laugh.gif

double standards FTL.

I mean really, all this thread will do is ruffle feathers via ignorant talk---you know this just as well as I know this...but that's exactly what you want...

You made it clear in your other thread that you dont find black women attractive because of their dark skin...and yet, you're curious about their hair styles...

eyes.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

I don't even care about their hairstyles. In fact, it looks way better all conked up.

This thread was made to show the some of hypocrisy and double standards I see in the black community. If it's gonna ruffle up some feathers, then so beit.

They make fun of black males with conked hair because trying to look "white." Yet when black females do it, it's absolutely ok to conk theirhair and look white. It's even encouraged.

They talk about being people being brainwashed to think white is superior, when they're just as brainwashed. They they get upset when people call them outfor it.

You can already see how everyone AVOIDED this post.

If y'all wanna talk about the other thread...

chi ILL brought up the notion that I, along with many others, have been brainwashed to think white is better.

She even labeled me a racist for preferring women with light skin.

She then posted a picture of her with her conked hair. She's quick to say people were brainwashed or raised to think white is better, when in fact, sheshould have been looking at herself.

There was a reason as to why the mods didn't lock up the other post.

My original comments weren't even supposed to be funny. I was 100% serious.

I was gonna let this post die due to the lack of response, but y'all brought it back.
laugh.gif

The only time Ive ever heard of the word conk was reading Malcolm X's biography.
laugh.gif

Natural hair
pimp.gif

As you can see in this post, not a lot of people have read Malcolm X's autobiography. (it's a must read btw)

You can also see all the people who posted in this thread to laugh it off and dismiss it.

laugh.gif

double standards FTL.

eyes.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

I don't even care about their hairstyles. In fact, it looks way better all conked up.

This thread was made to show the some of hypocrisy and double standards I see in the black community. If it's gonna ruffle up some feathers, then so be it.

They make fun of black males with conked hair because trying to look "white." Yet when black females do it, it's absolutely ok to conk their hair and look white. It's even encouraged.

They talk about being people being brainwashed to think white is superior, when they're just as brainwashed. They they get upset when people call them out for it.

You can already see how everyone AVOIDED this post.

I think most people avoided this thread because they have no idea WTH conk is. I still have no idea

^I already said it in the first page.

But if you don't know how to read, don't know what conk means, or don't know how to use the internet to find out what conk means, then this topicisn't directed to people like you.

^I already said it in the first page.

But if you don't know how to read, don't know what conk means, or don't know how to use the internet to find out what conk means, then this topic isn't directed to people like you.

O I read the thread, but I still have no idea what the hell a conk is. Black women "straighten" their hair my dude. You are reachin hard with yourassumption about black men looking white when they straighten their hair. You obviously have no idea about the culture and sound extra ignorant. It stems fromthe pimp culture and thats where it ends. Other then that its AYO /thread or conk it

Originally Posted by 36hypno

O I read the thread, but I still have no idea what the hell a conk is. Black women "straighten" their hair my dude. You are reachin hard with your assumption about black men looking white when they straighten their hair. You obviously have no idea about the culture and sound extra ignorant. It stems from the pimp culture and thats where it ends. Other then that its AYO /thread or conk it

laugh.gif

how is who perms they hair a double standard? you're just trying to start some racial stuff....theres no written rule that prevents a dude from doingthat.....

laugh.gif

double standards FTL.

eyes.gif
smh.gif

u always have my name in your mouth
laugh.gif

do u have a e-crush on me or something?
sick.gif

but to OP, dude, i agree with you. you can't discuss any sort of issues with NT, cause people are soo sensitive, and they are quick to pull out the racecard.

OP actually brings up an interesting point. I never like it when women do this.

Only the so-called "conditioned" black women do this. Black men are conditioned, or rather could be conditioned as we'll. I wouldn't think ittranslates to a conky hairstyle now days though, it's probably the "S-curl kit".

Back
Top Bottom