So...Will Jay get murked on again?

Not sure if this is late so please don't bombard me with late pass pics if I am
laugh.gif

But, supposedly Em and Jay will be collaborating again on Em's upcoming album, what do you think? I personally can't wait for this track assuming thisis true.

i really don't even think Jay got "murked"

Em's verse was better but imo, Jay really didn't get embarrassed.

*Johny*flame on*Johny*

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

i really don't even think Jay got "murked"

Em's verse was better but imo, Jay really didn't get embarrassed.

*Johny*flame on*Johny*

Maybe I went overboard with the murked on statement, but there is no way anybody can convince me that Em didn't completely outshine the "goat"...

Jay wasn't even that bad, but Eminem just destroyed that track.

We'll see what happens on this one...

It just wasnt fair, That is one of Jay's best verse but Em just Charles Manson'd the track. Like he really had something to get off his chest. If I wasJay I would have backed off like aye you cool em here just take the track we'll do another song

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

It just wasnt fair, That is one of Jay's best verse but Em just Charles Manson'd the track. Like he really had something to get off his chest. If I was
Jay I would have backed off like aye you cool em here just take the track we'll do another song

pretty much. it was just a GOAT verse from Em

It just wasnt fair, That is one of Jay's best verse but Em just Charles Manson'd the track. Like he really had something to get off his chest. If I was
Jay I would have backed off like aye you cool em here just take the track we'll do another song

I pretty much always agree with you regarding music besides Wayne
laugh.gif

purplehazze96 wrote:

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:

It just wasnt fair, That is one of Jay's best verse but Em just Charles Manson'd the track. Like he really had something to get off his chest. If I
was

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
No doubt, you love him or hate him?

purplehazze96 wrote:

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:

It just wasnt fair, That is one of Jay's best verse but Em just Charles Manson'd the track. Like he really had something to get off his chest. If I
was

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
No doubt, you love him or hate him?

He is who he thought he was. Top 5 in the game

they both killed renegade, but look for Hov to body the track just out of spite of the responses from renegade

i mean if they both come the best they could ... em will get jay again ... like some have said, jays verse on renegade is probably in the top 5 of jay versesever ... and renegade was one of th ebest em verses ever ... but ems best is better than jays best ... case closed

jay may have more of a catalogue or whatever ... but hes not seeing em

they both were equally lyrical, ems verse just flowed 300X better.
he got that sick flow on that joint

I really don't understand how Em's was so much better, plus this is def not one of Jay's best verses, hell "Dream" with biggie killed theentire song. This wasn't Em's best verse either his best verses came from "Stan"(don't really remember then name of that track, but itwas that one he killed all of it. Plus some of his freestyles were better then that.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

I really don't understand how Em's was so much better, plus this is def not one of Jay's best verses, hell "Dream" with biggie killed the entire song. This wasn't Em's best verse either his best verses came from "Stan"(don't really remember then name of that track, but it was that one he killed all of it. Plus some of his freestyles were better then that.

your post got progressively worse as it went on
laugh.gif
... now i know em gotsome freestyles that were official, but no way in hell

*Listens to The Blueprint *

Again? When was the fist time? I must've missed that song
nerd.gif

And Marley, I gotta disagree on some points. Em's best IS NOT better than Jay's best. At their peaks, both are flawless. How can one perfect be betterthan another perfect? I'll give you this though; Em is the most proficient rhyme scheme driven MC, ever. Nobody is seeing his schemes.

they both were equally lyrical, ems verse just flowed 300X better.

Exactly, I think people mistake Em's flow over Jay's on Renegade and somehow misconstrue that to somehow believe that Em "murked"
laugh.gif
Jay on this track. Em's flow was better on Renegade, no doubt about that,but it was just a bunch of words with no real direction to me or not as direct as Jay's for the matter, kinda like Wayne's rhymes that people hype upall the time.

if you dont believe em had purpose on renegade then please jesus in heaven listen to it again ... but this time pay attention

and dearwinter ... ems best is better than ANYONES best ... but thats just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions

but it was just a bunch of words with no real direction to me or not as direct as Jay's for the matter, kinda like Wayne's rhymes that people hype up all the time.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Congrats on being the first on my ignored list

Back
Top Bottom