So 'Ye and Kim K are dating... for real.

roll.gif
@ "Stanye's".

Originally Posted by senor chang

Originally Posted by sauuceking

CANT WAIT TO SEE KANYES MEAT!
Always wondered if he really did go back to college for that PHD 
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Kramer

Pretty sure 80% posters in here want that sex tape to see kanye more than kim

i'd watch to see if he brings out a new Yeezy 2 colorway

Or would he keep it trill with the BC 3's? OR, since it's a special occasion, break out a never before seen sample pair?! Oh the endless possibilities!
And to the haters, the fandom for kanye is just like chuck norris or based god, cept with kanye, you get more value. 

I haven't seen walker texas ranger in like 10 years and lil b aint making big moves, nor is he as dapper as the man ya'll question.

Ain't nobody living vicariously through the +$%*% either. I personally think his ego = swag, hunnit k trill. And because so many people hate him, I like to see him win.

Kim doesn't do it for me either.. She is too.... ummmm... plastic for my taste. That plus her suffering skills, you kanye may as well had bought a real doll like Lars.. I wonder if a lot of these celebrities really hold money like we think they do or is it more an act to get weak minded people to believe they have Sak 5th money with a swap meet budget..

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Kim doesn't do it for me either.. She is too.... ummmm... plastic for my taste. That plus her suffering skills, you kanye may as well had bought a real doll like Lars.. I wonder if a lot of these celebrities really hold money like we think they do or is it more an act to get weak minded people to believe they have Sak 5th money with a swap meet budget..

QFT

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by CJ863

For the beasts. I support Yeezus' conquests
smokin.gif

avkgb7.jpg

I'm not even joking about what I am about to say. I would wrap her spandex pants around my face like a Ninja mask for a whole week.

real life...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 im crying ... hilarious

Can't wait to see how this turns out. If she screws over Ye 90% of NT is gonna have her on their Most Wanted list

Originally Posted by JuiceEsquire

Originally Posted by Kramer

Pretty sure 80% posters in here want that sex tape to see kanye more than kim
This.

SMH at the beginning replies in here, and then the troll replies that are secretly people's real thoughts in here.

-The Juice

QFT.We already seen Kim.

I'm really hopin of yall aren't serious with these responses. Yall gone end up pregnant with all that d riding and also Kanye is taking a major L even if he aint wifing (which he is) the damn fool said he is in love with this worn out female. He lost and he's going against his old mantra "I aint sayin she a gold digga".

Originally Posted by fly23s

Man, you fools talking about Kanye like he based God.
!!%% I DON'T GIVE TWO FLYING +*%% WHAT THIS ****** %**#% DOES
SMH at you painting Lil B like he's some sort of untouchable myth or legend .

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

Originally Posted by fly23s

Man, you fools talking about Kanye like he based God.
!!%% I DON'T GIVE TWO FLYING +*%% WHAT THIS ****** %**#% DOES
pimp.gif
 at Lil B the untouchable myth or legend .

fixed

Mathmatically speaking Lil B is a lame compared to Kanye, in every faucet of the imagination. And I'm not a fan of either one of them dudes.I'm just saying...

Amber Rose, Kate Upton, Kim Kardashian... I see why you guys idolize him so much. I'm starting to look up to him, too.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by slickp42189

this is mad whoa man, i had no idea Yeezy had this many male fans who would switch teams for him, i like his music but dudes are sayin the foulest mess and probably serious
wow man seriously? now I'm switching teams because yeezus has the swagger of 15x10E500 greek gods? You're mad ayo fam. 

you damn right know yeezy's pipe game is on point. dude could be having vaginal sex with a loose girl and it'd still feel like anal sex for him.

hope a video releases so he puts Ray J to shame.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom