So yea I graduate college in 2 and a half hours

congrats lucky...
i remember the uptowns days when u first started going to college, ***! still in high school haha

congrats lucky...
i remember the uptowns days when u first started going to college, ***! still in high school haha

Congrats bruh....I just graduated yesterday with my BA in history after barely passing this communism class , I swear my professor was trying to fail me, Russian dude taught the class and information with an iron fist
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

With the way the job market is, and the nature of wage labor itself, Im really focused on executing my entrepreneurial pursuits because throughout my years in undergrad I developed my own interests, a curriculum that I focused on outside of class in my own time.

Congrats bruh....I just graduated yesterday with my BA in history after barely passing this communism class , I swear my professor was trying to fail me, Russian dude taught the class and information with an iron fist
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

With the way the job market is, and the nature of wage labor itself, Im really focused on executing my entrepreneurial pursuits because throughout my years in undergrad I developed my own interests, a curriculum that I focused on outside of class in my own time.

get a masters..... education never stops... as I was always told education will be your salvation

get a masters..... education never stops... as I was always told education will be your salvation

Congrats my dude. Any post-grad school options in the near future? I got one more year at school yet I'm already looking into it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom