So you chillin in bed w/ ya girl at 2AM.... (UPDATE: Pg. 5)

I thought this thread was about DearWinter and what happened with his girl....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

I mean, im seriously arguing with a chick that is still a girl, talking about smoking and rocking a "team" sig. i should have just not even responded.

I love NT, but i think i be taking it to serious sometimes
laugh.gif
Clearly you are taking it a little too seriously. Catching feelings over what someone on the internet said to you. I never said that I knew you or your girl but based my whole argument was based solely on what you typed. Now I thought you were gonna stop responding?

first, i never said i was done responding, 2nd the same chick trying to say my girl is weakminded because she doesnt want a cell phone is now typing that her dude has all of her PW's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Very comical, look you are a kid, maybe in college but you are still a kid. You might as well just fall back, this stuff cant be good for you and your dudes relationship. why are you even on NT? I mean its none of my business eN, but why do you let her even come on here?

wait, of course you letting her do anything makes her weakmined, ok got it.
laugh.gif

First of all you said you "wouldn't let" your girl have a phone. Second you said you were done arguing with me but I see your back on here STILLresponding to my supposedly immature posts. Third I just said I gave enphan my pwords to prove that I have nothing to hide and it was done OUT OF RESPECT nothim imposing his will over me. Must be striking a nerve there with the weakminded comment eh?

Oh, and I'm on nt to school ignorant *%$@@!+*$%!#$ like you.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

5iveonit wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:
you two need to cut that #%%* out...it was funny the first few times now everytime i see enphan i know some ridiculous back and forth is coming...
But this time it wasn't with enphan so what are you saying?

you two are arguing about some guy you bought weed from...even if it wasn't directed at him he quotes and responds...its irritating...

Well I'll start posting like this so you can avoid my posts next time, ok?
Ain't nobody gon swing
grin.gif

I thought this thread was about DearWinter and what happened with his girl....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
.... but hell, this is why we come to NT innit?

You kind of made it sound like you strong armed her cell away from her - whether she wanted to get rid of it or not
laugh.gif

I mean, im seriously arguing with a chick that is still a girl, talking about smoking and rocking a "team" sig. i should have just not even responded.

I love NT, but i think i be taking it to serious sometimes
laugh.gif
Clearly you are taking it a little too seriously. Catching feelings over what someone on the internet said to you. I never said that I knew you or your girl but based my whole argument was based solely on what you typed. Now I thought you were gonna stop responding?

first, i never said i was done responding, 2nd the same chick trying to say my girl is weakminded because she doesnt want a cell phone is now typing that her dude has all of her PW's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Very comical, look you are a kid, maybe in college but you are still a kid. You might as well just fall back, this stuff cant be good for you and your dudes relationship. why are you even on NT? I mean its none of my business eN, but why do you let her even come on here?

wait, of course you letting her do anything makes her weakmined, ok got it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

:rofl:

i cant believe dis thread has 15 pages.. of nonsense.. unbelieveable...

bro you sound like u obsessed with ur girl life.. u said you know every little thing she does and !@!$..

maybe u should just give her some space..

i mean is dis really a big deal? lol

Originally Posted by Nawth21

You kind of made it sound like you strong armed her cell away from her - whether she wanted to get rid of it or not
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's my phone girl! You don't need all them damn anytime minutes
deebo.jpg

i hate to tell you dis but ur girl is cheating on you.

shes lookin for other options..

she prob talk to him every night really late, so he's prob the last person she talks to at night...

he prob calls her baby and etc

she prob texting him right now...

sorry.

Always keep your eyes open, seriously. If you get too comfortable, its over. Women arent the beautiful angels you may expect them to be!

you arent schooling anyone, thats the problem. its mad annoying.

i never said anything about being done with anything, i questioned why i even bother.

you giving your pw's and not having a myspace or a facebook is no different then her not having a cell phone. like i said, she has a phone that she cantalk on whenever she wants that i pay for.

quit worrying about schooling someone, especially someone like me who is doing fine in life and worry about you and your dudes public relationship on NT thathas become basically a joke and the fact that you guys are states away from eachother.

My chick is sitting here laughing at you just as hard as i am, so shorty fall back, burn those trees you were talkin about and worry about getting back to ohioso you and eN can quit this relationship over NT nonsense.

*edit*
laugh.gif
@ Deebow

all of you conveniently forget the part where i wrote that i explained to her how i felt about certain things and then because of that she agreed to dead thecell phone, yall reaching. again, she has a phone, its called a home phone. The hell she need a cell phone texting people for? We are grown %%+ adults with akid, why the hell does she need to be texting anyone???!?!?

i hate to tell you dis but ur girl is cheating on you.

shes lookin for other options..

she prob talk to him every night really late, so he's prob the last person she talks to at night...

he prob calls her baby and etc

she prob texting him right now...

sorry.

you arent schooling anyone, thats the problem. its mad annoying.

i never said anything about being done with anything, i questioned why i even bother.

you giving your pw's and not having a myspace or a facebook is no different then her not having a cell phone. like i said, she has a phone that she can talk on whenever she wants that i pay for.

quit worrying about schooling someone, especially someone like me who is doing fine in life and worry about you and your dudes public relationship on NT that has become basically a joke and the fact that you guys are states away from eachother.

My chick is sitting here laughing at you just as hard as i am, so shorty fall back, burn those trees you were talkin about and worry about getting back to ohio so you and eN can quit this relationship over NT nonsense.
If I'm so immature why do you feel the need to respond to my comments on top of explaining yourself? It's cool I understand you're ikeand she's tina. Actually me giving out my pwords is a lot different than not having a phone. How does she talk to people when she goes out? Or let me guessshe only goes out with you right?

You trying to take low blows calling me an enphans relationship a joke cuz of some @@%+ he posted on a message board full of people that wouldn't recognizeeither of us out on the st is truly hilarious to me.
roll.gif

We can go back and forth about this all day or you can get your "grown man" on and keep it moving. My replies won't stop.

Yea I just thought about that FellMode what if her car breaks down? Cell phones are very useful and you said shes in the industry she aint no housewifecooking, cleaning and gardening

Why would you believe a woman's word anyway?

If you a man you gotta ask yourself, what are my weak spots? If you understand that then you'll understand a woman's whole game -- to make you feellike THE MAN. She'll try to stroke your ego and sell you a bunch of bull $@@# if you come across as the buying type. You know how many females have triedto sell me that "I'm a square" BS until I let em know what's up and dropped my nuts square in her mouth. Aint no girl naive man. This isAmerica, the most sexually charged country on the planet. If yo girl has ever even glanced at the cover of a Cosmo she has enough game to play a dumb dude fordays.

I know this because my sister is a dime and a certified square and even she tries to come off as more innocent than she really is. I just
eyes.gif
at her. Every square girl has a tramp for a friend and therefore she can neverbe naive.

Maybe I have trust issues but I'm not into that whole exclusive relationship thing at this point in my life. Feed me and +$@% me, I don't need thatsickness that most people think is love.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Yea I just thought about that FellMode what if her car breaks down? Cell phones are very useful and you said shes in the industry she aint no housewife cooking, cleaning and gardening

used to be in the industry = past tense. My lady is a house wife now, we have a 2 year old son, that is infact what she does and when my son gets a littleolder and goes to school maybe she will pick her career back up, but for now she is the housewife.

BTW, the NT edit button sucks as of lately.

there is a reason dude thought it was cool to hit her up at 2am, doesn't matter what she tol you about his being friendzoned, for some reason he thingks itis okay to hit her up at 2am alking about wanting to see her. No good.

74Hoover. Funny.

339880012.jpg

Man yall are tripping. I slept on this joint after bout 6 pages. Yall $%! wilin' !
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

After skimming thru it, some of yall getting some early christmas vacations
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

FeelMode i see where you are coming from...at first you made it sound like you made her do whatever...now i get it...you might as well forget about respondingto 'ol girl...you'll never win and i'm sure enphan never wins either...lol

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

FeelMode i see where you are coming from...at first you made it sound like you made her do whatever...now i get it...you might as well forget about responding to 'ol girl...you'll never win and i'm sure enphan never wins either...lol

What is there to get? Dude still hasn't said how she communicates when she leaves the house.

SAHMs drive too ya know. I didn't have a cell phone until 2 yrs ago
laugh.gif
but now that I have one, I couldnt give it up. SO and I text a lot, plus now itwould really suck to need it and not have it but whatever works for y'all.

there was a time when people left the house w/o a cell phone...they aren't as necessary as we'd like to think they are...convient?very....necessary...nope...

Back
Top Bottom