So you just made your first million...

You just made your first mill. How do you celebrate and what's the first thing you buy? How would you budget your money? Id still stay low key without any major purchases other than a GTR. Id try to live off a hundred K and travel. 500 grand goes into the bank of top to collect interest and another 50 racks is invested in stocks bonds and C.D.s. ............. Its only a mill and if I made one I plan on making several more.

You just made your first mill. How do you celebrate and what's the first thing you buy? How would you budget your money? Id still stay low key without any major purchases other than a GTR. Id try to live off a hundred K and travel. 500 grand goes into the bank of top to collect interest and another 50 racks is invested in stocks bonds and C.D.s. ............. Its only a mill and if I made one I plan on making several more.

1) rent out roscoes chicken and waffles for the fam/homies
2) head to vegas to place 100,000 on black
3) cry after losing
4) buy hookers
5)
pimp.gif

1) rent out roscoes chicken and waffles for the fam/homies
2) head to vegas to place 100,000 on black
3) cry after losing
4) buy hookers
5)
pimp.gif

first thing i'm doing with any type of money like that is paying off my parents house...

before I buy a cheeseburger with that money i'm paying off whatever is left on my parents house so that is not hanging over their heads...

then i'll put whats left in the bank and make it work for me...

first thing i'm doing with any type of money like that is paying off my parents house...

before I buy a cheeseburger with that money i'm paying off whatever is left on my parents house so that is not hanging over their heads...

then i'll put whats left in the bank and make it work for me...

Payoff my student loans
Give some dough to my mom, and siblings.
Eurotrip
Put the rest in some low risk investments, maybe a 401k plan.

Payoff my student loans
Give some dough to my mom, and siblings.
Eurotrip
Put the rest in some low risk investments, maybe a 401k plan.

pay off my house, cars, credit cards.... nice dinner for the fam.... save the rest in the bank... still work, use paychecks for side hustles and enjoy life

pay off my house, cars, credit cards.... nice dinner for the fam.... save the rest in the bank... still work, use paychecks for side hustles and enjoy life

Nah...yall got the wrong idea
I dont know what the interest rates are in us banks but Id exchange the mil in euros and stash em in any european bank. You get about 800 000 euros
See this way you get 5 % a year interest, but with dollars you get 2%. Anyway you'd get 40 000 euros a year just off interest alone which is around 3, 500 a month. Not bad ah?

Nah...yall got the wrong idea
I dont know what the interest rates are in us banks but Id exchange the mil in euros and stash em in any european bank. You get about 800 000 euros
See this way you get 5 % a year interest, but with dollars you get 2%. Anyway you'd get 40 000 euros a year just off interest alone which is around 3, 500 a month. Not bad ah?

Pay off my debts and my parents' debts, buy myself a nice car, nothing more than 100k, maybe get myself into a nice apartment/condo, put the rest in savings, bonds, CD accounts, and stock depending on the market.

Then on to the next mil.
pimp.gif

Pay off my debts and my parents' debts, buy myself a nice car, nothing more than 100k, maybe get myself into a nice apartment/condo, put the rest in savings, bonds, CD accounts, and stock depending on the market.

Then on to the next mil.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom