So you just made your first million...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

pay off my house, cars, credit cards.... nice dinner for the fam.... save the rest in the bank... still work, use paychecks for side hustles and enjoy life

That's it.
---------------------------------------

^ Please cut thread here ^

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

pay off my house, cars, credit cards.... nice dinner for the fam.... save the rest in the bank... still work, use paychecks for side hustles and enjoy life

That's it.
---------------------------------------

^ Please cut thread here ^

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

first thing i'm doing with any type of money like that is paying off my parents house...

then it's off to south beach while keeping "sunshine" by travis porter on REPEAT

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

first thing i'm doing with any type of money like that is paying off my parents house...

then it's off to south beach while keeping "sunshine" by travis porter on REPEAT

pimp.gif

put some in church
give some to mom and dad
student loans
invest
Cowboys season tickets

put some in church
give some to mom and dad
student loans
invest
Cowboys season tickets

go to work to make the next million...seriously,although i may never see a million in my lifetime(i'm pessimistic), in the grand scheme of things, having 1 million dollars isn't much to me nowadays. I wouldn't consider myself a millionaire with just 1 million dollars, and would need a few more millions before i could thing about splurging..I would say get a decent condo, a used cls benz(most likely a 63) and keep grinding..

go to work to make the next million...seriously,although i may never see a million in my lifetime(i'm pessimistic), in the grand scheme of things, having 1 million dollars isn't much to me nowadays. I wouldn't consider myself a millionaire with just 1 million dollars, and would need a few more millions before i could thing about splurging..I would say get a decent condo, a used cls benz(most likely a 63) and keep grinding..

how boout this.....save 850k

1.)pay off all debt
2.)Pay back student loans but go back to school
3.) live in a med-class condo/home
4.)850k invest(google) or put in a CD account

how boout this.....save 850k

1.)pay off all debt
2.)Pay back student loans but go back to school
3.) live in a med-class condo/home
4.)850k invest(google) or put in a CD account

Take care of my mom and sister
Buy a audi s5 and a nizzan 350z