So your tough huh? Well take a trip on Death Road! 300 die each year

Post reminded me of this immediately hahaha..
roll.gif

But in all seriousness, give me the dough and I'll do it with no hesitation.

and i just remembered i saw first-hand a truck roll past a cliff with a kid still aboard last year... kid was all right but still had me shook. and that was no where near that drop in the vid
sick.gif

i went to Jamaica and went on the roads to country........ i wanted to die i closed my eyes the whole time.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Id be straight with a dutch in my mouth
pimp.gif

How is that being straight though?
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GSGoonSquad

But in all seriousness, give me the dough and I'll do it with no hesitation.

This.

Don't know why y'all are calling these people dumb, they're not dumb, most of them do this for their job, they have no other choice.
grin.gif

My question is why dont the people get off the bus until it passes the narrow part.

I would have seen that huge ravine and been like...........

Can't they at least add a border or something to prevent cars from falling over?

damn even i was stressed out watching jeremy drive. the cliffs were flying by!
not for me, maybe walk that !%@

Any of yall ever drive up the mountain at estes park in colorado? I think its like a national park or something like that...I can't remember what its called exactly, but I know that the road up there got preeeeetty narrow in some spots. Thing was crazy nerve-wracking....amazing sights though.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Can't they at least add a border or something to prevent cars from falling over?

The road runs between two countries so both sides would need to complete the work.  You would also need to close the road for any repairs which would cut off the commerce that drives through there costing many people a lot of money.  I'm not advocating that side, but that's the reality of the situation.

Back
Top Bottom