Socal Heads: How Far is SFV From LAX?

Hey everyone, I was wondering if someone could let me know how far San Fernando Valley aka The Valley is from LAX airport? Thanks

depends on the time of day. without any traffic about 25-30 minutes. with traffic it's a whole different story.

Im sorry...25-30 mins is if you were traveling on Sun at 230AM. A more realistic is 45 mins on a GOOD drive and with "normal" traffic I would sayeasily over an hour....

^Yeah seriously, 25-30 min. to the Valley from LAX? What kind of car are you driving?

Even on a Sunday at 2:30AM, 25-30 minutes might be possible, if you're going at least 110mph the entire way.

45 min. is more accurate with the conditions stated, but like he said, plan for at least one hour. You're talking about a 30 minute drive from L.A. to thevalley with no traffic. Coming from LAX is even worse.

without any traffic, i've gone in half an hour, not recommending you set out exactly 30 minutes, but as all others have set, i'd set at least an hoursworth

It's about 30-35 mins from my crib to LAX, but like stated, this is with no traffic..which is at an odd hour. If you're going to get stuck on the405...add at least an hour to be safe.

Back
Top Bottom