SoCal Nike Eggplant Foamposite Thread

Now the footaction I THOUGHT had them does not. Was told to call again tomorrow to see if it comes in....ugh.

got mine at millennium over the weekend. pre-ordered them. they come through 95% of the time for me. you guys might wanna hit them up if your still looking forthem.

Sportie LA on Melrose has them . Decent sizes . They are charging $225 . They ship but you have to order via fax ... I checked it out but total shipped was$250 something ... I had to pass. Retail for me .

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

got mine at millennium over the weekend. pre-ordered them. they come through 95% of the time for me. you guys might wanna hit them up if your still looking for them.
pimp.gif
copped mine @ slauson branch

i have a 9.5 .. Pm Me

woke up 30 mins. before the store opened. drove 2-3 miles down the avenue. walked in, paid retail for my 10.5, then walked out in less than 5 mins. anotherpair for retail without any hassle. time to celebrate....

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

got mine at millennium over the weekend. pre-ordered them. they come through 95% of the time for me. you guys might wanna hit them up if your still looking for them.
pimp.gif
copped mine @ slauson branch

i have a 9.5 .. Pm Me
pimp.gif
thanks...copped the last 9.5
laugh.gif

they still got pairs left in other sizes though

thanks for the heads up on Millennium... they still had a 9.5 and 10 as of 11 AM PST @ Slauson if anyone is still lookin.

Quick update fellas:

I don't know the whole story of what went down with HOH LA. But from what I can tell they got they're shipment of foams late today. I called HOH LA @3:15pm today and they said they had just got they're shipment in. I asked how many pairs they had in my size 10.5 and the HOH LA employee said he had 4 or5 pairs. So I left SD at 4PM and made it to HOH LA in Beverly Hills by 8PM and was able to cop 2 pairs of the foams in my size 10.5. Made it back to SD by10:15pm. Also I had never been to HOH LA and havent to Beverly Hills in at least 15 years. I just mapquested it. I guess I just had some luck with HOH LAgetting they're shipment in late, and I guess the rain in Socal helped a little with people not wanting to deal with the rain & traffic in LA. Oh alsoI called Millennium shoes in Inglewood and they told me today that they will start selling there foams tommrow, they open at 10am or 11am tomorrow.

Anyone interested in my second pair of 10.5 eggplant foams PM me if you have the penny foams in my size DS or the carmine VI's in my size DS.

Air23JordanX : The only spot in OC might be Blends Costa Mesa. They are located in the Lab on S. Bristol . 714-241-0666 . I haven't checked in a couple ofdays. Dude said they are expecting them ...

wanted nike air foamposite one Royal Blue sz 12 or 12.5 in socal area. please pm me thanks

I have a VNDS sz 10 royal foam and a DS sz 9 royal foam. check the blog.

Anyone need a size 10.5 ? Bought my pairs at HOH LA.

If anyone has Penny Royal Foams or AJ Carmine VI's in my size and wants to trade PM me. Need to be DS though .

Back
Top Bottom