SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

^^yea i know. i wasn't saying they were given out. If you were a friend or family of the employee....big ups!!
Your intimidation only propels my motivation!

SO ANYTHING GOOD IN ONTARIO....I'M GOING TOMORROW.... BUT IF THERE IS NOTHING THERE ILL PASS AND SAVE SUM GAS..... THANX YALL.......

hey Skratch. i've got a pair of the hibiscus charity FCs in 10.5 that i'm willing to sell. get at me on AIM (GiRARDsays)

JUST LEFT CAMARILLO..... SPIRDONS, AIR MAX GROOVES. AF1 WHT/GOLD/PURPLE. ALL 50 BUCKS.... HOODIES 30 BUCKS..... GOT SPIRDONS FOR 32.50... GOT SOME FRIENDS AND FAMILY PASSES..... CHEEEEEEEEA.... WHAT'S CRACKIN IN ONTARIO????

Quote:
i work there and their is no discount card you can get from an emp. you can only get the 35% off if you're and employee or are part of the employee's immediate family.
The cards are good for pretty much whoever the employee may want to give it out to. That's why it's called Friends/Family, not just immediate family.

anything good at cabazon?
Wanted:Jordans I-VII, undftd clerks pack dunks, union 180s, beautiful losers in sz 11-12.

Refs:hahai0n0,oakner,akavalentino, shoekid310,flashynikes,dirtkickz,snekapimpz,sneaksnbeats,xxhu5sl1npnoyxx,madhandleballah and more.

SUP SOCAL... ONTARIO HAS
180 OLIMPICS=99.99
AM1 GREY=49.99
AM GROOVE=49.99
AND SOME RAMDOM FLIGHTS FOR 29.99
THEY LOOK ALL BEAT THOUGH.....
CALL 4 MO INFO 9099802448......
PEACE....... KILLLLLLA!!!!

"KAWS I SAID SO"........

went to cabazon

HAD fsr of both charity FCs mostly size 11-13 left maybe a 9.5 in the pink 19.99
AM1 Grey FSR 49.99
Cork pack 180s 99.99
there are some hurace bursts in the back some in blk/red and wht/blk for 19.99 decided to pick some up
some random wht/blk af1 mids for 74.99
they had some dope jackets but they were 99.99.

peace
Wanted:Jordans I-VII, undftd clerks pack dunks, union 180s, beautiful losers in sz 11-12.

Refs:hahai0n0,oakner,akavalentino, shoekid310,flashynikes,dirtkickz,snekapimpz,sneaksnbeats,xxhu5sl1npnoyxx,madhandleballah and more.

Wow, I'm surprised that the Oly 180's are still goin' for a bill.
hanpolo67@yahoo.com

Wanted: AM Burst Storm's sz.8, AM1 Urawa sz. 8, AM97 Gold sz. 8 or 8.5, Red Sheeds sz. 7.5, Huarache Burst Light sz. 8.5, UNLV Dunk Hi sz. 8,
FS: AM 95 Neon Sz. 8, Dunk Low Caves sz. 7.5

FSR of charity FC's over @ Alpine NIKE. XX Trainers should be up on the shelves now.

Went to Cabazon on Tuesday and they had a whole lot of nothing....FSR of Air Max Classics in Grey/White, got a pair of those. Other than that they did not have anything worth noting. FSR of VC V's. They did have decent clothes but the store was a mess, people were tearing that place up. My girl picked up AM 97's White, Silver, Pink :smokin
smokin.gif
. Nothing else worth noting.
USC Trojans Representative​
11 National Championships​
Annenberg CLASS OF 2008​

went to san ysidro,

some stuff i saw was...

cork pack 180's
grey/white am1's, i think they're part of the cork packs cuz they got taht weird look
navy/carolina sc trainers
air max grooves

there was a few other good pairs, but im so out of it right now. lol
im goin back tomorrow for some am grooves though. i'll try to remember stuff.
"NIGO'S GOT A BABYDEECK!"

Sizes 12.5 and up on the Air Jordan XIII all white lows at ALPINE...I think they are $99.99

not that i know of. atleast not the Ysidro or Viejas outlet.
NEED LIST: Hunter Dunk, Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, Tweed Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
AIM: Mistysoboy
E-Mail: Buddehrust@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom