SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

I remember reading somwhere that some outlets got the Nike Nunk High Pro Sb obsidian/pink. Anyone see them at any socal outlets lately?

Ontario Mills- Ontario, CA

White/Gold Lebrons - $80.00- A lot of sizes

Olympic 180s
Black/Red 180s
White/Navy/Light Blue
-Sorry, I don't really remember the price, but like $70-80

A few size 8 green/brown/pink AM 1s
Size 7 Cork Pack AM 1s grey/white

That's all i can remember now...I might be going back on Thursday, so I'll check again!

Camarillo
couple delta sbs
the white and blue ones and some other ugly ones.
Used to have a fetish for weed, women, and grapes and I liked them all seedless.

Went to the Viejas outlet today and they had a FSR of B-Grade all white Seamless AF1's for $99.99.

B-Grade Halloween AF1s dropped at Alpine Nike Outlet today. $89.99 per pair. 1 pair per customer. 80% markup from last time all thanks to hypebeasts.

^ Word, thanks to the lame @#%$ hypebeast. Y'all impatient @#%$ probably been calling every half hour, every hour through out the whole day for the past 2 weeks huh? They must be annoyed as @#%$ to have raised the price that much.

[/b]​
s?ref=4kPYZAZ-Ac4BzA6eVDt7KMckhzE]Join BLINGO for your chance to win prizes every hour![/url]​

[/b]​

Quote:
^ Word, thanks to the lame hypebeast. Y'all impatient probably been calling every half hour, every hour through out the whole day for the past 2 weeks huh? They must be annoyed as to have raised the price that much.

yeah. my boy that works there said that some fools called multiple times within an hour tryin have different peeps pickup to see if they get diff answers. SMH. :smh:
nono.gif

went to alpine (viejas) today

halloween af1s sz 9-10 $89.99
Olympic 180s FSR $69.99
Seamless af1 wht FSR $99.99
Jordan XIX eastcoast sz 8 $49.99 (about 5 pairs in the back wall)

werent any cool shirts or jackets...

smh at the group of black guys rolling through yelling out i remember these forces were only 40 when they came out!

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Any one of you guys now where I can post inventory from stores south of the border.

I saw a pair or VII Olympic retro 9.5 at a store called Baja Sports. Baja Sports imports shoes to Tijuana, Mexico. The best thing is that this store has that particular model for about 80 dlls (its the last pair they had, and was selling for half price). Checked them out and seemed Real, I will go to the store again to see if i can take some pics to post.

Is there a thread for this particular thing?

Also, sometimes I find retro shoes over there that I cant find in SOCAL (damnn you Shady Shiekhs, damn you), so Please let me know where to post this info

Quote:
went to alpine (viejas) today

halloween af1s sz 9-10 $89.99
Olympic 180s FSR $69.99
Seamless af1 wht FSR $99.99
Jordan XIX eastcoast sz 8 $49.99 (about 5 pairs in the back wall)

werent any cool shirts or jackets...

smh at the group of black guys rolling through yelling out i remember these forces were only 40 when they came out!

smh@you ya hypebeast...you are one of the dudes that called in every hour asking about halloweens...thanks for the price boost :smh:
nono.gif

Quote:

Mr Wanksta=racist

Ban this guy

Team San Diego #55

dam... i need a pair of b-grade halloweens ! sz.10 anyone !
High or Low. DS or NDS. 10 or 10.5​

san ysidro has delta force sbs red/white/blue/gray for $39.99 & jordan slippers white ones & black ones for $24.99

are they the jordan hydros? cuz if so 24 isnt too bd since they still sell in stores for 34.99
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

Back
Top Bottom