SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

Anyone have luck at the San CLemente outlet?  Haven't been there in a few months.
I swear they don't get nike basketball or Jordan's at all. Purely runners and soccer shoes some sbs but clothing wise they get some good fits. Might hit it up later will let you know

I swear they don't get nike basketball or Jordan's at all. Purely runners and soccer shoes some sbs but clothing wise they get some good fits. Might hit it up later will let you know
I stopped by there on the way back from San Diego about a month ago.  The store layout was great, but your right, shoe selection was not the greatest.

Gonna make a San ysidro Outlet Run around 6-7 PM Pacific Time, if anyone is looking for anything in particular let me know. Post your hunt with a pic and sz ( I usually only look for sizes 10-12) and I will do my best to help out.

Nike Rosen nm flyknit prm purple for 50,
Scattered Lebron 12s for 130 grey with red splatter pattern
Black Jordan 1 with wings logo 80
Kobe xi cool grey 110

Was at the Ontario Mills Outlet last night and found some Nike x Stone Island Darts sz 10 in green as well as some Christian Ronaldo Superfly cleats in a 7.5. Both were on the wall, both at retail ($199 and $220 respectively) and both included a 20% discount. Almost jumped on the Darts but not my style. I'm sure they're still there if you want them...

^ I agree. Didnt see much at San Clemente. Nothing noted at Carlsbad. Was going to Lego Land, otherwise, I pretty much would never go to either of these places.

Like others have mentioned, both of these places don't seem to get much in the way of Js or really anything other than a variety of basic runners, tennis classics, roshes, and cortez that can be found anywhere.

Orange yesterday:

They did have a few Royalty 4s at the register, saw someone returning some Oreo FKR. Hash wall was a mess but nothing really stood out imo.

Back
Top Bottom