SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

For all of you cheap ***** who didn't already grab one of the 900k space jam's last winter I've got a little tip for you:tomorrow, Saturday 5/27/17 multiple size runs of Jordan 11 Space Jam's will be dropping for $179.99 at a minimum of two local(ish) outlets to the LA area. Confirmed by emiployees from each store.

There is a catch (obviously, they're B grade) and thus have a regular box but we all know most B grade J's aren't any different in quality than the regulars they usually just have extra glue and the wrong box.

Wanna know which store? PayPal me $10

If you happen to be in Southern California, I just found out that the Nike Outlet store in Ontario, California will be selling an allotment of black Jordan 11 Space Jams for $200. It hasn't been announced online or anything just a word of mouth thing from employees telling customers that come in. Store opens at 10am but doors to the Ontario Mills Mall where the store is located open at 7am. Let's grab some Jordan 11s tomorrow!

Also 30% off back wall... today I found Jordan 4 Pure Money and Jordan 5 Premium ...for 30% off!!!

Reactions: Ube
Anyone been to the one up in Ventura lately? (Forgetting the name) only been once but they had some quality stuff that was actually different than the ones around LA

You talking about Camarillo?  That one is pretty far from me so I rarely head out that way but I hear you on the local Nike stuff for the past month.  Been quite underwhelming.  I've been needing to hit up the new location out in Redlands area and may hit up Ontario and Lake Elsinore while I'm out.  All depends on traffic because I got other plans for the day.  Looking for some compression pants for the boy and some shirt/t-shirts for a buddy in Japan.

Just a heads up that Redlands is a bit disappointing. With it being a new store, hardly any sales and hash wall sucks. Lots of the same shoe. Big location but just not good yet...

If you happen to be in Southern California, I just found out that the Nike Outlet store in Ontario, California will be selling an allotment of black Jordan 11 Space Jams for $200. It hasn't been announced online or anything just a word of mouth thing from employees telling customers that come in. Store opens at 10am but doors to the Ontario Mills Mall where the store is located open at 7am. Let's grab some Jordan 11s tomorrow!

Also 30% off back wall... today I found Jordan 4 Pure Money and Jordan 5 Premium ...for 30% off!!!

Did you really not read the post right before yours?

Just stopped by the new Torrance Nike Store they had these 13s

Scatterd sizes of Metallic Blue Jordan 1s (low top) Blake Griffin PE Jordan 1s even saw a pair or 2 of copper penny foams battery died after I took the pic.

Last edited:
Do they still let you do phone orders? I want to hop on those XIs

Stopped by the Camarillo outlet today and didn't see many deals, even on the back wall :frown:

As for Jordans....

Jordan VI (asg edition) $129
Jordan XV (navy/white) $149
Jordan IV (white/blue) $149
Jordan I OG (white/black) $65.00 *only size 10, 10.5, 11

Stopped by the San Ysidro outlets and noticed the same as turbo uno says above.

Up on hash wall,
there were a couple pairs of chicago 31s
and not much else.
619 checkin in....

Stopped by the San Ysidro outlets and noticed the same as turbo uno says above.

Up on hash wall,
there were a couple pairs of chicago 31s
and not much else.
619 checkin in....
FYI nike sent 30% off codes for factory stores.

SoCal fam, went to magic mountain this past wednesday 8/9 and drove by a Nike Clearance Store in Stevenson Ranch... All signs up but store not quite open, anyone know of the grand opening date?

SoCal fam, went to magic mountain this past wednesday 8/9 and drove by a Nike Clearance Store in Stevenson Ranch... All signs up but store not quite open, anyone know of the grand opening date?

I was there 2 weeks ago when they were painting the interior. I believe it's supposed to open at the end of this month.

Back
Top Bottom