SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

Info posted by Kstrick12.

Apparently San Ysidro Nike Outlet will be getting B-grade Blk/Red XI's this Saturday 4/27/2013 @730am

FCFS, no one on property before 6am...1 per person no phone orders

There is a pre-recorded message for verification purposes 619-428-8849

$149.99

Last edited:
Nike Outlet Camarillo still has a bunch of KD V N7 left...all sizes. They also have a bunch of Kobe and KD gear at 40% off the lowest price. Other than that...nadas as usual.

Apparently San Ysidro Nike Outlet will be getting B-grade Blk/Red XI's this Saturday 4/27/2013 @730am

$149.99

Sizes?

$149.99

Sizes?
Im assuming FSR but as far as to how many pairs they should be getting I have no clue.

fellas, im about to purchase 1 friends and family 30% off unfortunetly for about 10 dollars each. was wondering if its worth it? i dont plan on getting a massive amount of gears/kicks

also, which outlet would be best to go during those dates?

im 20 minutes away from citadel but dont mind the drive IF theres anything else good. 

thanks in advance

+1. Greatest pick-up was a pair of Jordan 3s in 2006 (for $79.99) at a Nordstrom Rack in Phoenix.  No original box but I had a grin from ear to ear when I saw them.
damn, nice luck, all mine ever got were SB's, dunks and PRODS. occasionally i find kobes and lebrons.

fellas, im about to purchase 1 friends and family 30% off unfortunetly for about 10 dollars each. was wondering if its worth it? i dont plan on getting a massive amount of gears/kicks

also, which outlet would be best to go during those dates?

im 20 minutes away from citadel but dont mind the drive IF theres anything else good. 

thanks in advance
where are you located.. ill split it the price with you.

which is the biggest ? i have not been to las americas and carmarillo 
only been to las americas for the bred b-grades and they didnt let us shop around. but it is a nice size. id suggest going there since you are in anaheim. its way south bro, like walking distance from the border, so keep on eye on that exit sign

I'm in Anaheim, you?
probably better off driving to cabazon or las americas in sd or even camarillo. bigger inventory
My friend recently went out to Cabazon and there was nothing really worth mentioning. I went out to Ontario they have a bunch of air max 's(air max 95 volt $80, air max 1 bred colorway $80, air max 90 volt $60) but other than that nothing else since the store is remodeling as well. I'm sure if you go out to Cabazon or Camarillo you'd probably still be able to score a pair of those Nike KD N7's so with the 30% off it wouldn't be too bad.

Has anyone been to Camarillo recently? I just want to see if its worth it to go out there form the IE haha.

Driving Anaheim to Las Americas (San Ysidro).

Wow. I live 15 minutes from San Ysidro and am too lazy to drive down there 
roll.gif

The outlet in Orange is terrible, or what?

My friend recently went out to Cabazon and there was nothing really worth mentioning. I went out to Ontario they have a bunch of air max 's(air max 95 volt $80, air max 1 bred colorway $80, air max 90 volt $60) but other than that nothing else since the store is remodeling as well. I'm sure if you go out to Cabazon or Camarillo you'd probably still be able to score a pair of those Nike KD N7's so with the 30% off it wouldn't be too bad.

Has anyone been to Camarillo recently? I just want to see if its worth it to go out there form the IE haha.

Ontario has AM95's?

The outlet in Orange is terrible, or what?

With my experience, the 'in-city' outlets like The Block and Citadel are usually more miss than hit. I don't consider Ontario Mills to fall in the same category since it's really in the outside of OC/LA area. I've found OM to have a better selection than the 2 previously mentioned locations.

I usually like hitting up Citadel because they get a pretty good selection of USC merchandise.

Ontario has AM95's?

it's these ones to be exact

just stopped by citadel, nothing exciting at all, at least for sz9.

however i did find something interesting, i have recently bought a pair of volt airmax 12' for 139 less than a month ago, which i did not wear.

i asked the sales that works there if i can return those and re-buy them with my 30% off fnf discount and he said yes, so he put the sneakers behind the counter for me and put them on hold for 2 days. i figure i can save around 50 dollars for the pair that i already own.

why the heck no? lol 

sequoia SB dunks $70 at camarillo. i got all giddy and happy but being broke sucks 
tired.gif
 they have a matching SB snapback for $15, i picked up a burgundy one since it was all i could afford 
laugh.gif
 other than that, same stuff.

images

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom