SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

Bred 13s are supposedly hitting Camarillo on Sat. Word around the campfire is that employees were told to tell people no so there isn't an outrage

definitely checking camarillo tomorrow, people went nuts over the blue/white 12's. can't imagine the shenanigans over these. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
How do phone orders work? I remember I called once and Camrillo had obsidian/playoff 12s but I never had time to drive out there

How do phone orders work? I remember I called once and Camrillo had obsidian/playoff 12s but I never had time to drive out there
They don't do phone orders on special releases like these. First come, first serve.

Anybody know the imperfection on these B Grade Bred XIIIs ????

They don't do phone orders on special releases like these. First come, first serve.

Anybody know the imperfection on these B Grade Bred XIIIs ????
from what i heard, it's just an "odd" shape. i haven't seen any pics but that was the only thing i heard.

So the imperfection is:

1) The head of the jumpman on the tounge is a little funny, but not noticeable unless someone tells you and it is inspected face to face.

2) Some of the shoes had a little shoe glue protruding.

They look amazing

So the imperfection is:
1) The head of the jumpman on the tounge is a little funny, but not noticeable unless someone tells you and it is inspected face to face.

Are they all gone?

They look amazing

So the imperfection is:

They look amazing
not bad, i heard SD outlets got them, i went to camarillo but nothing, apparently they got some 13's 2-3 weeks ago but i don't believe the guy.

camarillo did have pink KD's and some grey/khaki/light orange KD's for $90

At the Outlets at Orange. Lebrons size 9 were $100 plus %20 off. In the 4th pic, top right are the Lunarglide 4 Livestrongs.

Last edited:
Viejas got some Roshe Run GPX Yellow for $39.99 w/ additional 20% off...

Last edited:
Nike outlet san ysidro has a pair of 9.5 roshe beaches at the front counter. Don't know the price or if they have any more left, looks like a return.

Got these for 30 per pair for mom and me at Ontario.

Lunar glides hype dunk elites were on 30 percent back

Good lookin out. Very slick deal. Thanks for sharing.

Nice pick up on those patriots 1.3's.

Got the bills ones in a sz 11 today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom