** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2011 **

Originally Posted by engoi

New Chivas Guadalajara jersey
not feeling this at all. hope i warm up to it. hate the 3 stripes on the shoulder that adidas has to put on everything.

not feeling this at all. hope i warm up to it. hate the 3 stripes on the shoulder that adidas has to put on everything.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

It's their logo and if they pay that much I can understand it.
I mean their is a reason why adidas and Nike put their logo higher than they did in the 90s.

I mean their is a reason why adidas and Nike put their logo higher than they did in the 90s.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Looking like aguero might be headed to adidas

[h1]Aguero and Higuain set to swap Nike and Adidas[/h1]
02 June 2011 | Posted in Personal Endorsement, Soccer, South America, Europe | By Adam Fraser

Sergio Aguero, the Atletico Madrid striker, is set to switch from Nike to Adidas following his compatriot Gonzalo Higuain's move the other way.

Higuain recently signed a contract with Nike reportedly worth €1 million, ending the Real Madrid striker's association with Adidas. While Aguero's boot deal may be a switch in the opposite direction, it has added to rumours that the Atletico player will join his Argentina teammate at Real Madrid, who have an extensive deal with Adidas, this summer.

Nike has had a contract with Aguero since he was 14. Spanish media reports indicate that the company may choose to match whatever offer comes from Adidas, but the forward is still expected to move to the German brand. Both Puma and [color= rgb(204, 0, 51)]Li Ning[/color] were also reported to have been in negotiations with Aguero.

Li Ning ? I know the sponsor Espanyol Barcelona, Vigo and from upcoming season Sevilla.

Arturo Vidal has signed with Nike.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Looking like aguero might be headed to adidas

[h1]Aguero and Higuain set to swap Nike and Adidas[/h1]
02 June 2011 | Posted in Personal Endorsement, Soccer, South America, Europe | By Adam Fraser

Sergio Aguero, the Atletico Madrid striker, is set to switch from Nike to Adidas following his compatriot Gonzalo Higuain's move the other way.

Higuain recently signed a contract with Nike reportedly worth €1 million, ending the Real Madrid striker's association with Adidas. While Aguero's boot deal may be a switch in the opposite direction, it has added to rumours that the Atletico player will join his Argentina teammate at Real Madrid, who have an extensive deal with Adidas, this summer.

Nike has had a contract with Aguero since he was 14. Spanish media reports indicate that the company may choose to match whatever offer comes from Adidas, but the forward is still expected to move to the German brand. Both Puma and [color= rgb(204, 0, 51)]Li Ning[/color] were also reported to have been in negotiations with Aguero.

Li Ning ? I know the sponsor Espanyol Barcelona, Vigo and from upcoming season Sevilla.

Arturo Vidal has signed with Nike.

Completely agree about the stripes on the shoulder. It's boring and not creative. Nike, Puma, and every other brand just have their logo on the chest. There's no need to put the stripes on the shoulder of every product. It doesn't make those products look any better.

I also think adidas should go back to the 3-leaf logo. The current one is also old and boring. Why do they have to write adidas in their logo? As if we don't know it's adidas. The 3-leaf is classic and probably evokes more feeling than the current one.

Completely agree about the stripes on the shoulder. It's boring and not creative. Nike, Puma, and every other brand just have their logo on the chest. There's no need to put the stripes on the shoulder of every product. It doesn't make those products look any better.

I also think adidas should go back to the 3-leaf logo. The current one is also old and boring. Why do they have to write adidas in their logo? As if we don't know it's adidas. The 3-leaf is classic and probably evokes more feeling than the current one.

Agree on the 3 stripes.
I love Adidas but man... I shiver everytime I step into an Adidas store. So many dope jackets/pants/shirts, but the stripes just make em aaaaall look the same....

Agree on the 3 stripes.
I love Adidas but man... I shiver everytime I step into an Adidas store. So many dope jackets/pants/shirts, but the stripes just make em aaaaall look the same....

I'm surprised Adidas hasn't supplied Argentina or any other team for that matter, with long sleeves already. Granted thermos are available but....
grin.gif

My aunt says it's freezing. High 50s low 40s.

I'm surprised Adidas hasn't supplied Argentina or any other team for that matter, with long sleeves already. Granted thermos are available but....
grin.gif

My aunt says it's freezing. High 50s low 40s.

the logo is on the right chest already. nike doesn't add extra logos down the shoulders and down the side of the shorts. adidas does too much branding.

I'm surprised Adidas hasn't supplied Argentina or any other team for that matter, with long sleeves already

Dos Santos was wearing a long sleeve against Chile and Zanetti wore a long sleeve against Bolivia. They have been supplied, I would assume its player preference not to wear them. also 40-50 degree weather isn't thaaat cold when you're on the pitch running around.

the logo is on the right chest already. nike doesn't add extra logos down the shoulders and down the side of the shorts. adidas does too much branding.

I'm surprised Adidas hasn't supplied Argentina or any other team for that matter, with long sleeves already

Dos Santos was wearing a long sleeve against Chile and Zanetti wore a long sleeve against Bolivia. They have been supplied, I would assume its player preference not to wear them. also 40-50 degree weather isn't thaaat cold when you're on the pitch running around.

They are indoor right?

what about orlando city? who sponsors them? Was thinking about copping tix for the newcastle/B city games

They are indoor right?

what about orlando city? who sponsors them? Was thinking about copping tix for the newcastle/B city games

Back
Top Bottom