** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2011 **

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^ He also has a thyroid problem, which, i believe, leads to his weight issues. And yes, he really should have been playing that game. It was fun to see him out there one last time and have his teammates try to get him a gol, even if he was far from playing shape.
I agree, wish they would have let him play in this last world cup.
Ronaldo said himself when he retired from the Corinthians he has been diagnosed with Hypothyroidism, and that is the reason for his wieght gain.  The treatment is thyroid hormone
Thyroid hormone in professional sports= doping   which is why he couldn't seem to get into shape.... if he took the medication to treat this condition, he would have been banned for doping and forever tarnished his career.  So he went untreated so he could keep playing the game he loves...
Saw the footage on youtube of the last game,  too bad he didn't rock some vintage kicks for that game.
Ronaldo GOAT.

new Superfly III
Nike-Mercurial-Vapor-Superfly-III-Side-Angle-615x325.png

EDIT: Legend IV preview available on NikeID. The site says they'll be available for purchase 7/6/2011
2popikg.jpg

new Superfly III
Nike-Mercurial-Vapor-Superfly-III-Side-Angle-615x325.png

EDIT: Legend IV preview available on NikeID. The site says they'll be available for purchase 7/6/2011
2popikg.jpg

Im sure you have seen.

Pred SLs

adiPower_2D00_SL_2D00_Img_2D00_Tech12.jpg

$300 for 211g

No chance i pay $100 more then the leather adipowers.  For a decrease of 24g

I think these are a miss.  But what do i know i thought they adipure SL was a good idea they don't seem to be taking off.

Im sure you have seen.

Pred SLs

adiPower_2D00_SL_2D00_Img_2D00_Tech12.jpg

$300 for 211g

No chance i pay $100 more then the leather adipowers.  For a decrease of 24g

I think these are a miss.  But what do i know i thought they adipure SL was a good idea they don't seem to be taking off.

The Kinetic SL is a silly idea. (It's also silly that they call it the Kinetic instead of the adiPower.) For starters, the Predator Zone isn't a thick silicone section like it is on the regular adiPower, but rather just SprintSkin with a light coating of something. In other words, they're kind of just synthetic F50's with a bit more support.

The Kinetic SL is a silly idea. (It's also silly that they call it the Kinetic instead of the adiPower.) For starters, the Predator Zone isn't a thick silicone section like it is on the regular adiPower, but rather just SprintSkin with a light coating of something. In other words, they're kind of just synthetic F50's with a bit more support.

Had a meeting at work the other day (NikeFactoryStore) and my store manager was talking about how Nike is projecting to take over the futbol/soccer market by 2014.
I'm not seeing this happen at all because Adidas' recent offerings have seemed AWESOME, and the players they have under contract are also top notch.

I believe Messi is a brand/shoe free agent soon, how important do you guys think his signing is to Nike's projected takeover???

Had a meeting at work the other day (NikeFactoryStore) and my store manager was talking about how Nike is projecting to take over the futbol/soccer market by 2014.
I'm not seeing this happen at all because Adidas' recent offerings have seemed AWESOME, and the players they have under contract are also top notch.

I believe Messi is a brand/shoe free agent soon, how important do you guys think his signing is to Nike's projected takeover???

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Signing Messi would be awsome for Nike and a huge help but wouldn't solve all their problems obviously.  But we know messi prefers leather boots.  So it would be cool to see them bring back the vapor K and try to challenge the adizero as far as weight is concerned.  And also BRING DOWN THE PRICE.

I think the Maestri can compete with the predator.  Hopefully they phase out the Laser's and just let the maestri have that market.  They are doing a great job with the new Legends (again just too expensive for the elite versions).  But where they used to own and where they seem to be falling behind is the speed boot category.  The adizero has far surpassed the superfly/vapor market. 

Personally i have been a loyal vapor wearer for my entire career since mercurial match vapors.  I have narrow feet and the vapor line tended to fit me the best.  But i recently switched to the adizero because i can't afford the superfly and wanted a top of the line boot.  And when i first held the adizero in my hand i was amazed at how light they actually made it.  What nike should do is start reminding people why the superfly is superior. IE the carbon fiber is stronger

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Signing Messi would be awsome for Nike and a huge help but wouldn't solve all their problems obviously.  But we know messi prefers leather boots.  So it would be cool to see them bring back the vapor K and try to challenge the adizero as far as weight is concerned.  And also BRING DOWN THE PRICE.

I think the Maestri can compete with the predator.  Hopefully they phase out the Laser's and just let the maestri have that market.  They are doing a great job with the new Legends (again just too expensive for the elite versions).  But where they used to own and where they seem to be falling behind is the speed boot category.  The adizero has far surpassed the superfly/vapor market. 

Personally i have been a loyal vapor wearer for my entire career since mercurial match vapors.  I have narrow feet and the vapor line tended to fit me the best.  But i recently switched to the adizero because i can't afford the superfly and wanted a top of the line boot.  And when i first held the adizero in my hand i was amazed at how light they actually made it.  What nike should do is start reminding people why the superfly is superior. IE the carbon fiber is stronger

Official unveiling of Nike's new Seitiro ball. I much prefer the T90 Tracer.

Premier League
SEITIRO_2D00_BALL_2D00_11_2D00_12_2D00_ROONEY.jpg

SEITIRO_2D00_BALL_2D00_11_2D00_12_2D00_MAIN_2D00_EPL.jpg

SEITIRO_2D00_BALL_2D00_11_2D00_12_2D00_EPL_2D00_2.jpg

EPL_2D00_BALL_2D00_11_2D00_12_2D00_TECH_2D00_2.jpg

La Liga
SEITIRO_2D00_BALL_2D00_11_2D00_12_2D00_MAIN_2D00_LFP.jpg

Serie A
SEITIRO_2D00_BALL_2D00_11_2D00_12_2D00_MAIN_2D00_SERIE_2D00_A.jpg

Generic
SEITIRO_2D00_BALL_2D00_11_2D00_12_2D00_MAIN_2D00_1.jpg

Official unveiling of Nike's new Seitiro ball. I much prefer the T90 Tracer.

Premier League
SEITIRO_2D00_BALL_2D00_11_2D00_12_2D00_ROONEY.jpg

SEITIRO_2D00_BALL_2D00_11_2D00_12_2D00_MAIN_2D00_EPL.jpg

SEITIRO_2D00_BALL_2D00_11_2D00_12_2D00_EPL_2D00_2.jpg

EPL_2D00_BALL_2D00_11_2D00_12_2D00_TECH_2D00_2.jpg

La Liga
SEITIRO_2D00_BALL_2D00_11_2D00_12_2D00_MAIN_2D00_LFP.jpg

Serie A
SEITIRO_2D00_BALL_2D00_11_2D00_12_2D00_MAIN_2D00_SERIE_2D00_A.jpg

Generic
SEITIRO_2D00_BALL_2D00_11_2D00_12_2D00_MAIN_2D00_1.jpg

Back