** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2012 **

Olympique Lyonnais home kit
2u8uhe0.jpg

25ov42u.jpg

v7s41h.jpg

Ok so this is what i read Neymar was wearing

Nike Vapor IX Velo (equivalent to previous superfly) with SwiftGrip outsole (like f50 sprintframe) set to be released in late March

I hope the new "superfly" aren't crazy expensive.  I thought Nike scrapped that?

But that being said the Vapor's with the Dimple upper look good.  I like the NIKE written on the interior better then another swoosh.  The CR7's or whatever they are (the ones with the colorful ring around it) remind me of adizero 1's.

Strange that it looks like Nike is literally playing catch-up now by trying to mimic some of Adidas' design features.  But aesthetically i prefer Nike.  I will be interested to see what they say the dimples are good for.  I am sure it will be the same song and dance....increased control and touch and more power....

I need new cleats soon and i have been holding out for as long as i can.....It's vapor 8s vs adizero 3 (leather)....but i wanted to wait for new maestri's to be released before i made a move.  Pred LZ's were in the running but the colorways are just hideous to me. 

favourite French team did it again. the 3D black, this clean home. will cop!

Here's the actual Liverpool third kit... pic is pretty bad.  Kind of looks purple with orange trim and gold badging/sponsor on the front.  Not sure if the graphic on the sleeves seen in the fake rendering up there is being used.
liverpool-third-kit-warrior-2013.jpg

Anyone know a good soccer store in New York that would carry New Zealand 12/13 jerseys?

sami khedira with a tiempo elite soleplate on his CTRs. my last pair of maestri elites is on its last legs; i'm trying to find another pair in a 10.5 but they're getting really rare.
12d1646f49129a28deec6cb70b919d04d06e8bed_r.jpg

laughing my nuts off at those liverpool jerseys - Horrific!!!!
Saw the home jersey up close and have to say its possibly the worst kit i've seen since the 1970s. Is more like a vollyball jersey than a football kit....shocking

Any one else find it weird that England is still using Umbro? i thought they would be Nike by now....

you think Nike is gonna steal them before they drop Umbro? it only makes sense...

^I was wondering the same thing. The newest kits were designed before Nike announced they were selling Umbro and Cole Haan, so I'm not surprised that England are still wearing Umbro for this tournament. I would, however, expect the switch to be announced shortly after Euro 2012 ends, or not at all.

It seems quite wrong to buy a brand, take their sponsored clubs and national teams, and then sell them away. In the end, I have to imagine that the FA can choose whether or not they want to switch to Nike, and I'm hoping they choose not to.

EvoSpeed SL
eld56h.jpg

new King SL
iqiqg1.png

Apparently a special Ducati edition of the EvoSpeed SL
2h3o5ft.jpg

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

^I was wondering the same thing. The newest kits were designed before Nike announced they were selling Umbro and Cole Haan, so I'm not surprised that England are still wearing Umbro for this tournament. I would, however, expect the switch to be announced shortly after Euro 2012 ends, or not at all.

It seems quite wrong to buy a brand, take their sponsored clubs and national teams, and then sell them away. In the end, I have to imagine that the FA can choose whether or not they want to switch to Nike, and I'm hoping they choose not to.

from a buiness stand point it makes sense, Umbro had its fair share of clubs in euro, but lets be realistic, outside of that the company doesnt really do anything, but them, take the clubs, and sell it off / drop it.

^also for the fact that Umbro is an English company so my guess would be their trying to be as pure English as possible

Originally Posted by MMG

from a buiness stand point it makes sense, Umbro had its fair share of clubs in euro, but lets be realistic, outside of that the company doesnt really do anything, but them, take the clubs, and sell it off / drop it.
It definitely makes sense from Nike's perspective, but I like having greater variety in terms of kit sponsors. You get to see different ideas/templates. Speaking of...

Tottenham's (rumored) new kit:
23mu4c6.jpg

Valencia:
2hnlxev.jpg

Unrelated to kit-news, here's another image of the new Messi f50 (undoubtedly Messi will get these in leather):
2h5the8.jpg

The FA has with Umbro after France and Fifa the best paid kit deal (34mil euros/yr I guess).
Interesting to see if Umbro can afford the FA deal without the revenues they lose because of the dropping by ManCity, Everton & Co.
Umbro lost in 5 years 50mil in sales, 2006 $274mil and 2011 $224mil.

Swansea looks a bit like Real Madrid.

anybody know the best places to find a wide variety of team socks? I want to buy a bunch, but i dont want to have to buy from a bunch of different sites.

Does anyone know where I can find this past year's PSG kit? Preferably the away, but the home and alternate would also suffice

Also, where will this year's PSG kits be available for purchase? Ive had trouble finding anywhere that carries PSG apparel..

Back
Top Bottom