* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

I feel like I need a new pair of boots, I don't have a backup to my Vapor 8s, they are consistently used day in and day out.

Should I.....

A. Buy a pair of Vapor 9s

B. Buy a pair of Hypervenoms (want to try the silo)

C. Just wait for the Vapor 10

:nerd:

If you can just wait for Vapor 10. If nothing else it will make the other two options cheaper. I know the season is basically getting underway for most people at least east coast of the US. So now is the best time to buy and i don't know when the vapor 10 even will be announced. But id wait. I got my HV's for $143 shipped when nike did the 25% off all clearance items last time. I know they had a bunch of HV's and MV9s on sale when they did that.
I'm looking at some of the upcoming colorways for the MV10 and they honestly don't interest me. I think I'm gonna go ahead and order those green Hypervenoms. I'm just gonna wait til Memorial day weekend cause I know retailers are gonna be having sales.

that bayern keeper kit is nice, i feel weird that i havnt posted in this thread yet but the end of the season really snuck up on me

That Bayern home does look nice...

PSG is another club that's worn the new kits earlier... Can't wait to see theirs...

1) don't understand teams wearing next years kits this season.

2) still don't know why Bayern are celebrating, seems - meh lol

3) great looking kits from top to bottom tho, loving the socks.

Money, money and mo money.

New kits = sales.

The earlier, the better (from a revenue standpoint).

^ should be the same. I'm a small in replica and a medium in authentic for both nike and adidas

^ are they even still making techfit? seems like they've moved on from that. everything is lightweight adizero now

short 15 second advert featuring the ox. clever edit of his goal vs. brazil at the maracana

Last edited:
1) don't understand teams wearing next years kits this season.

2) still don't know why Bayern are celebrating, seems - meh lol

3) great looking kits from top to bottom tho, loving the socks.
1) its been a trend for about the last 6-7 years. A lot of teams break out their next home kit for the home finale. Also, Chelsea broke out their 2008-09 kit for the 2008 Champions League Final. Bayern has also done the same in the 2010 and 2013 CL Finals. 

2) I mean..... they DID win the Bundesliga (which was what they were celebrating officially- though they clinched back in March) 
grin.gif

3) gotta love color blocked socks 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Can anybody give me some sizing info for a flat-footer? I have fallen arches so i need wide forefront in my boots. I tried out the Hypervenoms but i've been wary of the durability issues. I was a size 11 in the Hypervenoms, how would the Legend  or Legacy V's fit?

Also, how big of a deal is getting the Hypervenom FGs to play on turf and other AG?

14/15 Liverpool away

Liverpool+14-15+Away+Kit+99.jpg

rumored Man City 14/15 home

Manchester+City+14-15+Home+Kit.jpg

Can anybody give me some sizing info for a flat-footer? I have fallen arches so i need wide forefront in my boots. I tried out the Hypervenoms but i've been wary of the durability issues. I was a size 11 in the Hypervenoms, how would the Legend  or Legacy V's fit?

Also, how big of a deal is getting the Hypervenom FGs to play on turf and other AG?
Go up .5 a size in the Tiempo/Legacy as this generation run a bit small in length. They run normal size when it comes to width tough. As for wearing Hypervenoms on any artificial surface, NO!!! Don't do it, there's a reason different soleplates exist for different types of surfaces. I'll post pics of how my Vapor 8s look, I was playing with them on artificial grass for a while.

Last edited:
Was hoping Manchester City would stop wearing the police badge that Nike gave them. That needs to goooo.

Don't know if it's been posted, but dope video from Nike Football #riskeverything :pimp:

Thanks for the info @louislagerfield. Looking forward to seeing the pics as well
These are my FG Seaweed Vapor 8s, I was playing with them on artificial grass for a while. I remember my feet getting extremely hot for no reason and my foot getting stuck under me a few times. They have slightly started to separate on the front of the inside where the upper and sole meets. It makes sense because the balls of your feet and high wear and tear areas. Good thing I didn't play with them on AG for that long, these are my only pair of boots. At the time I couldn't really afford another pair.

View media item 972598View media item 972596View media item 972594View media item 972592

Last edited:
Don't know if it's been posted, but dope video from Nike Football #riskeverything
pimp.gif

These are my FG Seaweed Vapor 8s, I was playing with them on artificial grass for a while. I remember my feet getting extremely hot for no reason and my foot getting stuck under me a few times. They have slightly started to separate on the front of the inside where the upper and sole meets. It makes sense because the balls of your feet and high wear and tear areas. Good thing I didn't play with them on AG for that long, these are my only pair of boots. At the time I couldn't really afford another pair.
good looks bro. I'll look into getting ag's then. If anyone plays on FG though, the Hypervenoms are on sale at NDC with 20% off coupon BEFAST

Image of possible Inter home shirt for next campaign... Hate the collar. Man, Nike has really taken a step back with a lot of their new kits IMO... I do like the return of the royal blue though but that collar...

View media item 973616

Image of possible Inter home shirt for next campaign... Hate the collar. Man, Nike has really taken a step back with a lot of their new kits IMO... I do like the return of the royal blue though but that collar...

View media item 973616

Whoa, very out of the norm but I like it. Cool to have a different design instead of the stripes for a season. But lets not hope it lasts for more than one season. :lol:

That kit would be screaming for royal blue on the socks!!

Reminds me of what Nike did to PSG a few years ago, doing away with their kit identity for a year for pinstripes, for basically no reason 

Back
Top Bottom