* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

That badge lol I swear Fifa finiancial fair play should use that as their official badge when questioning teams 
roll.gif

:lol: Nike is whack yet he posts on a message board devoted to all things Nike...

Leaked images of Chelsea's away kit for the next campaign.

View media item 980856View media item 980854View media item 980855
New vid featuring Christian Eriksen & the Magista.

In the aspect of designing great kits for more than one team yes. Plus NT is way more than strictly Nike Talk...

I'm not hard to please I had just hoped that Nike would come guns blazin' with Roma. Yea I get the simplicity thing but it's Rome. Give me a Da Vinci third.

Last edited:
Inside Mizuno's footy operations.
dat craftsmanship :pimp:

Arsenal commemorative shirt marking the FA cup victory today ending Arsenal's long trophy drought. It's a limited/numbered shirt that Nike used the 13-14 jersey as the base of the shirt & used bits of past Arsenal/Nike shirt dating back 20 years.

View media item 976514
wood cop

Boot spotting...

Bayern's Gotze & Atleti's Turan wearing the Magista Obras.
View media item 978613
Podolski wearing the adizero F50 customized F1 Michael Schumacher edition with the message "Keep Fighting Michael". Schumacher has been in a coma since sometime in December from a skiing accident.
View media item 978627
I see Turan wearing a different soleplate than the standard on the Obra :nerd:

shout out to Poldi, true F1 fan :pimp:

Boot sounds cool...but by most accounts...people are saying the Superfly's are the must have if you had to pick just one of the flyknit boots.  They said the lock down on the superfly is better then the magista.  I hate when reviews say "you just have to try it" yeah cool story...i would if i could...then i wouldn't need your review...but i can't buy $300 cleats play some games in them and just send them back like nah...not the boot for me

Last edited:

Boot sounds cool...but by most accounts...people are saying the Superfly's are the must have if you had to pick just one of the flyknit boots.  They said the lock down on the superfly is better then the magista.  I hate when reviews say "you just have to try it" yeah cool story...i would if i could...then i wouldn't need your review...but i can't buy $300 cleats play some games in them and just send them back like nah...not the boot for me

preach brotha!

i'm sick of reviews that say nothing but good stuff about the boot.... it's like these dudes are scared that if they say something critical nike won't be happy and yank their review.

Eyes, no better Roma jerseys then the jerseys they wore this year. High quality material and made right in Italy by the locals. Buy those if you haven't already. No sporting sponsor on the kit :smokin

Yes you can... If you buy from NDC or Niketown.

It always amazes me how under the radar Nike's awesome return policy is on a site that revolves around the brand.

You can return virtually anything to Nike in any condition for any reason within 30 days. I think the only exception is swimwear.

Edit: Just to clarify I'm talking about a full refund not a voucher or store credit

Last edited:
Eyes, no better Roma jerseys then the jerseys they wore this year. High quality material and made right in Italy by the locals. Buy those if you haven't already. No sporting sponsor on the kit :smokin

This. Got a totti kit when they came over for a friendly last summer. Wish I had a Bradley now that he's playing here now

man....Nike really pushing the hypebeast factor on these. $300 and they will be hard to get. Sounds interesting even though I only wear adidas boots...I think these are interesting, but like the hyper venom I bet durability will suck. I been wearing my Nitrocharge 2-3 times a week since day one and I'll be dammed if they aren't in fantastic shape

PSG 14-15 Home

Barca 14-15 Away (Women's Version)

Roma 14-15 Away

Nike NSW "Gold Trophy" Collection

Eyes, no better Roma jerseys then the jerseys they wore this year. High quality material and made right in Italy by the locals. Buy those if you haven't already. No sporting sponsor on the kit
smokin.gif
Nope, Hate the collar. I could have sworn asics made our kits.

PSG 14-15 Home

Barca 14-15 Away (Women's Version)

Roma 14-15 Away

Nike NSW "Gold Trophy" Collection
That Roma away 
sick.gif
 did someone turn on my limited edition pikachu Nintendo 64 and start playing Fifa 98'?

I enjoy the fact we have both as options. Thank God we didn't get hit with the MC police badge.

man....Nike really pushing the hypebeast factor on these. $300 and they will be hard to get. Sounds interesting even though I only wear adidas boots...I think these are interesting, but like the hyper venom I bet durability will suck. I been wearing my Nitrocharge 2-3 times a week since day one and I'll be dammed if they aren't in fantastic shape

I just placed an order for a pair. Reaching as hell, but I Hope they get here Friday so I can play in them on Saturday. My total came out to a little under $236...

I just placed an order for a pair. Reaching as hell, but I Hope they get here Friday so I can play in them on Saturday. My total came out to a little under $236...
Let us know what you think when you get them.  I have hypervenom phantoms in the AG plate and after a 3 game break in period they are great.  The sole plate was sooooo stiff to start but its now broken in and feeling great.  I have no structural durability issues either and have played 10-15 games so far in them.  The only issue i had was paint chipping off the toe area but its only an aesthetic issue that i can easily live with.  Magista or superfly will def be my next boot

Back
Top Bottom