Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

I hope they keep the shoulder stripes to a minimum on the Utd kits. Or do somethig diff with the stripes like throwing little devils in them

Last edited:
Last edited:
Does this belong here?  I like.

http://www.nikeblog.com/2015/03/18/nike-free-tiempo-94-soccer-turned-nsw-turned-free/

Nike-Free-Tiempo-94-Black-White-2.jpg

Last edited:
View media item 1451979
I picked up two Nike Ordem 2 balls at my local Nike outlet sample sale for $6 each!!!!! Y'all probably don't believe me but they were just chilling in the cheap $9.99 soccer ball bin. Yes yea they are the Ordems. I still can't believe it. Left is the FA Cup ball but I'm stump on the other colour way. At first I thought it was the winter ball with pink swoosh. Looking at it again, it has a purple swoosh and the yellow isn't strong. Can someone help me out? I'm a little confused on how cheap I got these match balls for and the mystery colourway.

prolly one of the best CW on a boot is those magistas up there... :smokin

View media item 1451979
I picked up two Nike Ordem 2 balls at my local Nike outlet sample sale for $6 each!!!!! Y'all probably don't believe me but they were just chilling in the cheap $9.99 soccer ball bin. Yes yea they are the Ordems. I still can't believe it. Left is the FA Cup ball but I'm stump on the other colour way. At first I thought it was the winter ball with pink swoosh. Looking at it again, it has a purple swoosh and the yellow isn't strong. Can someone help me out? I'm a little confused on how cheap I got these match balls for and the mystery colourway.

you dont need two match balls right???:tongue:

View media item 1451979
which nike outlet? And that yellow ball is the hi-vis colorway

which nike outlet? And that yellow ball is the hi-vis colorway
Nike Buroak in ontario. It's not the hi-vis colourway, this one has a purple swoosh instead of pink and the accent is also purple. I guess it was just some sample colourway,

did they have anymore of the fa cup balls?

those holland short look funny.. gotta see on the pitch tho

Back
Top Bottom