Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

Gonna be a problem if that wolf grey ends up on Nike ID. Would def make some Superflys just without the pink sole plate. Grey black and red

Wish they stayed with Nike but if that leak is true, pretty good effort from the three stripes. I agree, clean look
Right? I'd rather have adidas take a simpler approach with the first kits, over outrageous kits that look stupid. Honestly, it's gonna be hard to please everyone right away. There will always be people who don't like certain kits. So it's better that they went with the simpler look off the bat.

Also agree that they should've stuck with Nike, I thoroughly enjoyed the products they put out, save for a few, but really, every company will have kits that don't work out.

I'm really gonna miss United's N98 jackets 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm not quite sure what grand design was expected for the United shirt but it looks simple and clean to me. Could it be better? I guess (maybe utilize black more with the red) but it's not bad at all.

Honestly, I haven't seen a good looking Nike United shirt in almost 5 years. Nike for some reason half-assed it with United as opposed to some other clubs they've done a great job with. It was time for a change.

Last edited:
The 13/14 Real Madrid shirt was an exercise in simplicity done right. It's elegant. The orange & black inlay in the collar & in the banded portion of the sleeve. The very slight monotone horizontal striping in the shirt. Its befitting of a club of Madrid's stature.

That United leak looks like someone went to Moe & Joe's uniform shack & grabbed whatever standard adidas shirt they had & slapped on the hillbilly logo & the United crest.

It looks like they used the same silhouette as Orlando City's shirt. Shoot, most of the MLS shirts look better than the United leak.

Last edited:
I mean I loved Bayern's away kit this year but something like that will never work with United because you can't do much with white, red, and black. Keep in mind, this is only the away kit (that's even if it's real). I'm sure they'll have something more to the home kits.

It's also going to be really limited with that gold chevron. Other notable teams with adidas have simple wordmarks that doesn't get in the way of the scheme.

based on the product descriptions i've seen the home Man Utd is going to be red w/ some white shoulder stripes. 3rd is black w/ red shoulder stripes.

unless it has some striping or perforation details that only come across in person then it's going to be a really basic look. which isn't so bad i guess but i expected Adidas to actually try in the first year instead of giving us their most basic looks

still haven't had a good set of kits since the racing stripe joints from 07/08

I'm really gonna miss United's N98 jackets 
mean.gif
actually, adidas's button up anthem jackets for soccer and rugby look really good to me. compared to their generic teamwear-template looking jerseys, the jackets might be something to look forward to. i was looking forward to getting one for my local mls side, but they went with a zip-up template for all the mls teams which doesn't look anywhere near as good imo.

i support the arsenal and we just switched our technical sponsor too.  i have to say some of the product quality from puma doesn't match up with the equivalent nike and adidas products. everything seems thinner and flimsier across the board, from the jerseys (both authentic and replica) to the outerwear. i just bought a t7 jacket from the spring collection because i wanted a yellow one to wear with away colors. it looks good, but the material is not as thick and substantial as the n98s for the same price.

is this the first time nike has used a graphic print on flyknit? i'd rather they just give us a multicolor instead
I couldn't even tell it was supposed to represent lava when I saw the X's I thought it was just some color blotches. But it looks way better on syntheic (X) than it does on the flyknit. 

That Colombia kit is sooo dope. Love the infrared color they're using too. That PSG kit is real, footyheadlines and todosobrecamisitas are the most legit websites to break Kit news.

New Atletico for next year...

View media item 1467575

Last edited:
That Colombia kit is sooo dope. Love the infrared color they're using too. That PSG kit is real, footyheadlines and todosobrecamisitas are the most legit websites to break Kit news.

New Atletico for next year...
They've had some success now, maybe they can get a more legit shirt sponsor than Azerbaijan Tourism?

Does anyone know if the shirts Portugal is wearing today vs Serbia in the EURO 16 qualifiers is last years kit or this years? It looks a little different from afar but im not quite sure

Portugal's home shirt is the same. Can't wait until they wear the new away. Depite Coupe's disapproval, I like 'em. I think they will look fantastic on the pitch. Portugal's away/black kits have always looked :smokin.

View media item 1467762View media item 1467761
Atleti's home shirt for the next campaign. I'm glad it doesn't have a collar this go around. Looks like Nike used the same silhouette as the Portugal above.

View media item 1467765

Last edited:
Psk's been on a role reposting pics I've already posted for the past week now. Maybe he blocked me :lol:

Someone quote this so he can see, this happened in the soccer thread too lol.

Portugal's home shirt is the same. Can't wait until they wear the new away. Depite Coupe's disapproval, I like 'em. I think they will look fantastic on the pitch. Portugal's away/black kits have always looked :smokin.

View media item 1467762View media item 1467761
Atleti's home shirt for the next campaign. I'm glad it doesn't have a collar this go around. Looks like Nike used the same silhouette as the Portugal above.

View media item 1467765

That atletico was posted two posts above you.........

Found an Adidas Formotion jersey online for a really good price. Scared to order it because I'm not sure how they fit. Anybody have any idea how they fit compared to the Climacool jersey? I have Madrid jerseys from 2002 to 2014. All mediums. Thanks!

Found an Adidas Formotion jersey online for a really good price. Scared to order it because I'm not sure how they fit. Anybody have any idea how they fit compared to the Climacool jersey? I have Madrid jerseys from 2002 to 2014. All mediums. Thanks!
Go up a size if it's a match jersey.

Back
Top Bottom