Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

I copped em. Been wanting them since first pics in May came out with Virgil. Literally checked almost everyday for em and turned my notifications on for nikefootball....they came out around 3am here at Uk.. then notice that it kept saying coming soon for US nike..figured they would treat it like other big releases and drop at 10am,they did. ..I refreshed after coppn asap, all that was left was super small or super big sizes. 888 pairs.

Ebay resellers be out of their damn minds. People listing the Dazzle Camo TL8 for $600.00 right off the sellout.

My babies just came in.
AC558ACF-A161-44D5-9ABF-E4CA5CFFF4F4.jpeg

Quality control trash on these dazzle camos. The print on the sole plate has areas that peeling off,looks like they used a film for the sole plate. I tried one on and the print on the stud peeling off. Luckily i copped to use em and get em down and dirty but thats not cool at all. Even has some weird finger print ink smudge on the soleplate. The top is perfect but the bottom is like it has been used already. Terrible
1B272C77-C4BC-4911-9EAB-3499DC161CE0.jpeg

Last edited:
Those Tiempos are truly awesome
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I truly feel like that paintjob is gonna give me epilepsy if i look at it too long.

Thus why they truly are an eyesore, they are difficult to look at without your eyes starting to hurt

phantom vision with a PSed Jumpman on the side? ok BR you got it....:lol:

those neymar vapors are FIRE!

I like the template for the Nike 3rd. I low key like the collar look for casual wear but i don't like any that have come out yet or i have seen (aka PSG and Tottenham)

Back
Top Bottom