Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

looking to pick up a Barca jersey, never had a nike kit before how is the fit I wear medium in nike t shirts do the jerseys fit tighter and its not the authentic vapor one is the cheaper $90 version

looking to pick up a Barca jersey, never had a nike kit before how is the fit I wear medium in nike t shirts do the jerseys fit tighter and its not the authentic vapor one is the cheaper $90 version

What line of Nike t shirts?

I wear a M in Nike Running but I like my ish pretty tight.

My M Barca jersey from last season is a fair bit looser than any of my Nike Running stuff but still very form fitting.

I think those run much like the shirts if not a tad larger. The authentic ones run like the shirts but more of a tighter, tailored fit.

Still waiting on FTR 10s before i pull the trigger on a pair of boots. If i could some how end up with a pair of FAST AF obra's for the low i might pull the trigger but for now im sitting tight.

For me my regular cotton Nike shirts run the same as my replica nike jerseys. That being said i walk the line between a M and a large. My jerseys are almost all a M but could prob wear a large but i like mine tight too :lol: its the footballing way i suppose (not puma arsenal tight...but you get it). I have never tried an authentic jersey but i would assume i couldn't fit it id have to go Large.

Trying these out tomorrow and finally retiring the Neymar x Jordan (size 10 if any fans out there, still some life left).
image.jpg

Had a chance to see and feel Vapor 12s in hand last night, too bad they didn't have my size to try out. Not gonna lie, I wasn't feeling the swoosh placement at first. But they look and feel amazing, the holographic soleplate really pops when the light hits it a certain way. Not to mention the glitter all over the laces! I was also iff on that split dual soleplate, but that open space you see on the bottom is rigid as hell!

38793005500_02be8beaf1_o.jpg

26731058668_aa60a2370a_o.jpg

Played about two hours in them today. I tried 9.5 and 10 from Nike and stuck with the 9.5. I think the 10 would have been too long and too much room for toes/foot to slide around. One really bad blister developed on my back left heel where the padded portion of the upper interior meets the unpadded (pic probably doesn’t show it well and I will spare y’all the pics of my blisters!). Same place on the right foot but not as bad. Played in Nike grip soccer socks as well. If anyone has any advice for firm ground (really firm, almost baseball infield hard in some spots) cleats, I would appreciate it. I’m really struggling with finding a good fit and feel in Nikes the past few years, and have historically worn mercurial line. I feel like the toe box puts so much pressure on the tops/sides of the toes no matter what size you get.
73A10D9E-B122-46C7-AE42-99E004E015EF.jpeg

Superfly's and Vapors on Nike ID too
Options are limited to a black upper though unless you want the take down model. Starting to get the itch for new boots....must hold off

I need something with one of those multi ground FG / AG plates. Any suggestions?

I only play in AG boots at this point. I love nike's AG-pro plate. Some turf fields i play on are more shallow then others but when i used to play with vapors on turf i could def feel some harsh stud pressure which is partially alleviated with the conical hollow studs nike uses. I cant think of one time either that i got stuck in the turf. Which would happen some times when i played with an FG plate on turf. I would routinely be peeling layers of skin off my big toe with how harsh turning was on my feet.

I was actually stoked that the vapors and superfly AGs this year have the anatomical sole plate because i have super fly Vs in AG-Pro and the sole plate didn't have that.

Possible France jersey for the FIFA WC 2018

Attachments

• le_maillot_exterieur_de_l_equipe_de_france_de_foot_devoile_par_frank_ntilikina.jpg
    le_maillot_exterieur_de_l_equipe_de_france_de_foot_devoile_par_frank_ntilikina.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 16
Every year (or 4 years) i swear france gets some of the best kits...even though they aren't in it this year my Italian brethren always get some of the worst.

The France kit executes that "sound wave" pattern on the sleeve better than the Barça training kits out right now. Looks clean when it's a more tonal color combination. Don't understand the point of it when the pattern and body of the kit are the same color (See England Home/Away).

... although I have to say the England kits are clean AF too this year.

Back
Top Bottom