SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

Hazard wore mercurials his whole career but is wearing tiempos in retirement

Screenshot_20231019-035814_Instagram~2.jpg

Honestly, Nike return policy one of the best in the game.

I just refunded a pair of premiere 3 after 2 seasons. The upper separated from the sole plate. They took them back no questions asked.

I actually just returned my tiempos as well for getting a rip in the flytouch upper.

Aesthetically, these are a major step down. Idk about that stud pattern either

Yeah these look like a phantom Luna 2 more then GX2. I wonder if they are going to combine the two into one if sales are lacking.

If these are indeed the Phantom GX2....time to grab at least 1 more pair of GX 1s before they disappear forever. From the 1,000 foot level the upper looks more robust and if they have the luna sole plate something tells me they will be heavier too.

phantom-gx-elite-firm-ground-soccer-cleats-WGRzk4.png
Same exact sentiment, will need to target another pair of GX’s. I like the current light blue/white ones……

Had our final game of the fall season last night. Some dude on the other team fouled 4 of our players in a 10 minute span. I said to one of our player "that dude fouls every effing time". Didn't say effing...used the real word. Ref walked over to me and gave me a yellow card for language. It was 0-0 we needed the win to get into the playoffs. I was defending their best player and nicked the ball away as the guy kicked my foot and fell over. The ref called a foul on me. I yelled "on who?!?!" as to indicate who are you calling a foul on.

He gave me a second yellow for it...and a red. We tied 0-0.

I just can't comprehend when refs decide to ruin a game for no reason...in an adult league. It was the strangest thing that he wouldn't address me. I was like come on man really? And he was like "don't talk...don't talk". Like its a casual league my guy. I am 36 years old. I am not trying to like fight you. Just talk to me as a man. And dude was having none of it.

Really wish Adidas would be quicker on releasing an actual AG stud pattern for their boots, Saw Unisport had the Copa .1 which I've been wanting to try in an almost perfect (for me) AG soleplate with mostly conical studs. Didn't even know they released so my size is long gone. They legit only released one colorway with that AG plate and only in EU...Doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
I want to buy myself some new boots for Xmas. I would like to try some Mizuno's but worried about sizing and playing with them on AG even though they are conical studs. I want to try the new Teimpo's but something tells me they won't be worlds different from my Phantoms. So kinda want a leather boot for the rotation aka Mizuno's.

Back
Top Bottom