SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

Yeah i learned my GX lesson that as soon as a new colorway dropped to grab it. I struggled with the first 5 colorways to land a pair in AG.
Hopefully there are some new colorways on the horizon and nike actually give them a wider release.

Guess Ronaldinho isn't feeling the new tiempos

Screenshot_20230907-181504_Instagram~2.jpg

Anybody interested in some Kitchee gear from Hong Kong? I picked it up while I was on vacation, but it’s a bit too small for me. They came directly from the team store.

Jersey is a size M, both shirts are a size Small.

IMG_2525.jpeg

Got the GX elite in AG. I like the grip knit. Looks like they put resin on top of a cloth weave.

Not a fan of the one piece upper in modern boots. Hard to squeeze my feet in and out of them. I like the u throat construction in traditional boots.

Wish it had more padding. Feels flimsy. Doesn't feel like it's worth $250. $100 premiers feel better on feet if I'm being honest. Modern boots are straight up cost cutting by these companies :smh:

20230917_124941.jpg

Got the GX elite in AG. I like the grip knit. Looks like they put resin on top of a cloth weave.

Not a fan of the one piece upper in modern boots. Hard to squeeze my feet in and out of them. I like the u throat construction in traditional boots.

Wish it had more padding. Feels flimsy. Doesn't feel like it's worth $250. $100 premiers feel better on feet if I'm being honest. Modern boots are straight up cost cutting by these companies :smh:

20230917_124941.jpg
Premiers really feel better?!

Yeah I don’t agree with that, but obviously it’s completely subjective. The premiers are excellent and I loved wearing mine, but these are night and day better

Other than the grip, what makes it better?

Traction for me, the premiers aren’t great on longer grass fields. I also prefer the heel area of the GX. They also don’t overstretch like the Premier 1/2 (I haven’t worn the 3’s)

For the price the premier is a fantastic boot, but I don’t think it is in the same league as the GX

My premiers have been my fav boot.

Modern boots are different.. I honestly don’t think wearing shoes made out 70% recycled plastics is good for my feet. I obviously don’t get the science but come on we been wearing leather shoes 1000s or years. Ima just stick to that.

20230917_124941.jpg

This pair (FG tho) changed my mind on the GX. Played in league last night in my pair and had a fantastic experience. Agree w/ AZwildcats AZwildcats the heel is a great feature on these ones.

Weight of a boot dictates a lot for me. My game is predicated on speed and i have been a vapor guy for the most part thru and thru (with an adizero, magista, hypervenom, predator in its hayday here and there). That being said i have really enjoyed the GX. I find the boot more comfortable then my superflys. And the sole plate not being so stiff kind of gives me better ground feel (if that makes sense) especially on turf. The fact that they are lightweight too really makes them a winner for me. I haven't played a game in my superfly's since i got my GX. I am really excited to see where Nike goes with this line.

But knowing nike they will botch it from here forward (like they did the hypervenom) and we will be left with first gen phantom GX being a grail.

Nike stopped with the boots by position nonsense.

They have attacking sponsored athletes wearing the tiempos now like it used to be back in the day

Back
Top Bottom