SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

that CR7 Nike React colorway is pretty cool. China exclusive?

Yes. Couple years ago.

My local Nike has been dropping 20-21 kits way before their official release dates. Went in and tried on the Liverpool away - it’s gorgeous. They also had the PSG home and two USA kits out weeks before their respective drops.

Tried on a Liverpool home a size up from the Barça/Chelsea I already got - sadly, while the shoulders fit far better, the body was extremely loose. The vaporknit cut is just not working for me this year.
Hmmm. Ordered a medium vapor. I like a slimmer fit. Hope I don’t have to return it.

Yeah, tried that Liverpool away on this weekend. It's great.

Hmmm. Ordered a medium vapor. I like a slimmer fit. Hope I don’t have to return it.

It's the shoulders. They're extremely narrow compared to the 17-18, 18-19, and 19-20 vaporknit / aeroswift / authentic kits (on reflection now, probably a function of the raglan-style shoulders on the previous years). Body is fine.

Last edited:
It's OK.
It ain't better than their away.
*THAT* is an all-timer and I say that as a United fan.

Noticed a change to the US authentic away kit from when I bought it at release. Was at my local store yesterday and the new runs of the Vaporknit kits have a ribbed sleeve section instead of the “fingerprint” graphic extending all the way over the arms. Wonder why.

C207AD7B-45E7-43F4-B711-94BF295254F8.jpeg

Love the Norwegian away. England's are pretty good for a change. Portugal looks smart. France home is really nice, they usually get some of the strongest kits from Nike.

Oh man Portugal got blessed with both kits, I’m gonna need a Bruno before the Euros start.

France looks good as usual, as does Croatia’s away.

Guess I am not getting those. I do not like the new Nike ID options for the vapors either. Horrible, the previous ones were much better.

The button kept changing depending on how you were viewing the page between "sold out" and "coming soon." I don't think they even got put up on the site to be sold.

Back
Top Bottom