SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

CBE40446-4F4B-4B01-A5AA-627E7A90ECE2.jpeg
Ball came last week. Still haven’t used it since my foot is messed up still. But yeah the box was hilariously big. Ball seems like it’s constructed nicely and weight feels good too. Excited to give it a go

That’s an interesting panel construction. Please post up when you use it to discuss how it moves/feels.
Ordered my netherlands away shirt. Prices are crazy, £127 with full printing. The 25% birthday discount softens the blow somewhat
Printed authentics have long been over $200 in the USA. Where are you at? Makes more sense to buy from Europe right now with how low the Euro/Dollar conversion is

Yeah, sorry - that last sentence was from a distinctly American context. Even with shipping it’s cheaper buying from across the pond than domestically

I’d seen it (initially) only be available from the club store - which unfortunately is a Nike sub-site. Eventually it asks you for your location and then will redirect you to your home country version of NDC. I’ve yet to see any authorized sellers outside of Brazil

jking0821 jking0821 anymore updates on that Kipsta?

One solo and one team training session with it so far and yeah...ball is legit. It is slightly heavier then my previous Brine ball, and I actually enjoy the slightly heavier feel. It jumps off my foot when shooting a little bit better then my older ball.

A top tier ball for me always has a firmness yet still soft. I know that sounds stupid but some top end balls that I have played with you can ping them 30 yards nicely, and bring down a cross field switch with out it jumping off your foot from being too bouncy. This ball has that similar feeling but obviously not top tier. The best ball I have played with personally are the top tier Select balls. Those were pretty perfect to me. I liked the Nike flight balls too but I really only got to play a few games with them and not really practice and get a real feel. But this is a $40 ball...and shipping was free. My next budget ish ball might be a Select numero 10 but i think retail they are $60 but can be found on sale around $40ish. Might have a better review when i have more to compare to at that tier level.

One solo and one team training session with it so far and yeah...ball is legit. It is slightly heavier then my previous Brine ball, and I actually enjoy the slightly heavier feel. It jumps off my foot when shooting a little bit better then my older ball.

A top tier ball for me always has a firmness yet still soft. I know that sounds stupid but some top end balls that I have played with you can ping them 30 yards nicely, and bring down a cross field switch with out it jumping off your foot from being too bouncy. This ball has that similar feeling but obviously not top tier. The best ball I have played with personally are the top tier Select balls. Those were pretty perfect to me. I liked the Nike flight balls too but I really only got to play a few games with them and not really practice and get a real feel. But this is a $40 ball...and shipping was free. My next budget ish ball might be a Select numero 10 but i think retail they are $60 but can be found on sale around $40ish. Might have a better review when i have more to compare to at that tier level.

We play with Numero 10 on Sundays (the turf version) and they're great. They hold up very well, haven't had to replace any of them and I think we are passing year two playing with them now. I also have a Select USL match ball and they are very similar in my opinion. Will probably end up copping a Kipsta. Want to try out a Mitre and Voit ball as well at some point.

Any chance of proxy?
It honestly probably wouldn’t be worth the money. The amount that it costs to ship stuff from here is ridiculous. Going through fedex/dhl they’re going to tax. (probably at least $100) just to send it. Going through the Brasil version of USPS is a nightmare. From what I’ve heard it either takes months to arrive or never arrives.

Back
Top Bottom