Society has officially lost it... SMH

To be fair, if you're a grown adult running the streets playing "catch a girl kiss a girl" you probably deserve the sexual harassment charges.

That game is for children on the playground b

Unless you're at a "party" and everyone knows the rules :nerd:
Wait, adults play that game? We played it as kids but I don't know any adults that play it.

If you've ever watched the Billie Jean King vs Bobby Riggs movie Bobby got endorsed to say stuff that people get fired for today. One of Jackie Gleasons most famous lines is a joke about domestic violence "pow right in the kisser"

If you know a woman that has been assaulted and raped, I can see the lyrics very demeaning and hurtful.
Considering we're in the me too movement where we're empowering women to stand up, this song does need to be censored as a typical Christmas holiday song.
This song was wrote for old white men during a time where women were looked at as complete idiots and “boys were being boys”....

Last edited:
Op you soft for even complaining about it. Ol “why can’t I say the N word too?!?!” a** boy. Wanna offend but don’t wannna be offended. Bet money you think Kaep “sucks and doesn’t deserve to be in the league anyway” but wanna complain about a damn Christmas song. FOH

That Paul McCartney Christmas song really is the most repetitive and obnoxious one

Doesn't help that it seems to get played in stores more than any other song during the season

I read it. It's one feminist's view on the song but it clearly doesn't put in perspective of how we as a society has changed to put an end to the "DATE RAPE" culture.

I mean outside of the editorial bit about her seeing it as a woman embracing her sexuality, it basically explains exactly where the song was written from, its intent, and how it is expressly NOT about a date rape situation, right down to the origin of the expression "say, what's in this drink."

This is coming from someone who had/has several survivors in his life. None of them were ever triggered by this song. To me, the "outrage" surrounding Baby, It's Cold Outside is just one of those "a step too far" moments. Like when everybody wigged out on Steve Martin for eulogizing Carrie Fisher as "one of the most beautiful creatures" he'd ever seen. Poor dude ended up issuing an apology for something he never should have had to apologize for because a bunch of people got up in arms over an expression they misunderstood. This seems like another of those misunderstandings that's getting out of hand.

Man feminism ain't nothing but a bunch of #fakenews and confusion being spread to emasculate young men. If you talk to real women, they don't want any parts of anything feminist are talking about.

Man feminism ain't nothing but a bunch of #fakenews and confusion being spread to emasculate young men. If you talk to real women, they don't want any parts of anything feminist are talking about.
def true, im glad I dont associate or know any of these weirdly offended women

Other than zyzzerman’s original post in this thread, this is the dumbest thing I’ve read on NT today. “Real women”. Yeah, okay. :lol: :lol:

feminist is a trigger word for a lot of nt and men. Seems to make them mad. Of course the extreme, stupid feminists don’t speak for all women. All women should want better treatment and lives for themselves in this world dominated by men.

feminist is a trigger word for a lot of nt and men. Seems to make them mad. Of course the extreme, stupid feminists don’t speak for all women. All women should want better treatment and lives for themselves in this world dominated by men.

This basically. Of course, EVERYONE wants to get paid more but all that other ****....BS.

I guess Friday is gonna get banned too because of this line about quaaludes on her drink. He got that line from Scarface, obviously... Which will probably catch smoke at some point too. No pun.

Last edited:
I always wonder how people who get concerned over inconsequential **** like this and call people soft miss the irony in how soft they actually come across.

One radio station decides not to play it and people get upset :smh: :lol:

We all know there will be other radio stations that will play the song even more now just to stick it to the "soft" people who find it offensive.

That Paul McCartney Christmas song really is the most repetitive and obnoxious one

Doesn't help that it seems to get played in stores more than any other song during the season
Was just thinking about how that's the worst Christmas song out. I've taken the stance that Robert Pollard is a better songwriter than Paul McCartney and I'd be lying if I said this wasn't a driving factor. Making a Christmas song in general should be a disqualifier when it comes to being taken seriously as musician.

Feliz Navidad slaps though.

Back
Top Bottom