Sociopaths and Psychopaths

I am not a big fan of labeling people with "disorders" or any sort of social "disease".

A lot of the characteristics listed for both of these disorders are very common in people in general.  Your girl definitely had some underlying problems with family growing up and was definitely a crazy.  But I just like to stick with good old fashion "You're Crazy" vs I think you have a social disorder.
This is fair I think. 

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

- I found out she eats her period blood
2d9d4ao.jpg

Definitely dealt with one, my ex, after 2 years I started to think I was the crazy one. I really never shared the shh that went on with anyone, because I was too ashamed from dealing with the craziness.. The hypersexual nature she had definitely helped keep me around.

At first, I was like OP must've never talked to a women before, but as I read on...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper

This girls name doesn't happen to begin with an A, does it?

Because - the drinking of her own menstrual fluids, this appears to be my ex girlfriend.

I'm curious as to how that bit of information got out, too,
laugh.gif

I'm not even going to say. I feel like I put too many details out there to be honest, and as many times as we have fought in the past, I wouldnt do that to her.
laugh.gif

So what about your ex?  She had social issues?

Fair enough,
laugh.gif

She was bi-polar, but there was also something that was just weird about her.

She would constantly lie about literally everything, and if you didn't really know her, you would probably believe every word that came out of her mouth.

Still to this day she lies about everything.

She was telling people on facebook that she got accepted into Yale, when in reality she was failing everything including gym at a community college.

Also, she was very sexual.

I heard some crazy stories about her after I had broken up with her.

Apparently my girl made Sasha Grey look like Mother Teresa.

Shame on me.
ayanna?

OP seems like this chick became almost a socialogical test subject for you.. serious reality TV. The chick couldve been lying about the abuse as well. Some people just arent compos mentis, and im guessing, shes probably not to the age at which she can fully repress these things(under 25 id surmise).

Instead of diagnosing her, if she isnt to play a large role in your life.. just utilize her better talents as a role player off your bench.. similar to Ron Artest. Crazy is crazy dude.

Originally Posted by highlife

- I found out she eats her period blood
2d9d4ao.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

.gif gets me every time.    

But yeah, as I was reading OP's initial post, all I could think of was Borderline Personality Disorder.  Some of the examples given are basically spot on with what I experienced dealing with an individual who I suspected had BPD.  All I can say is that I'm glad that part of my life is over....easily some of the craziest #+%$ I've ever had to deal with in life.  And all you can do is scratch your head and attempt to wrap your head around what the hell just happened.  My advice?  Don't even try to make sense of it all because you'll drive yourself mad trying to do so.  In no way is this a knock on those who suffer from BPD (or NPD and HPD, for that matter), but their thought processes just aren't "normal".  So using "normal" rational thought processes don't work when trying to comprehend where they're coming from.   

You'll never figure it out and even if you think you have, tell that person you've discovered what's wrong with them and watch the fireworks ensue.  
laugh.gif

But as we get to talking, her closet door cracks open, and I see bodies inside...

wut

Originally Posted by Pepper

But as we get to talking, her closet door cracks open, and I see bodies inside...

wut
How you just going to skip the details for this
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by lana85

All I read was......

Goodnight.
tumblr_ll30dehhaf1qk1ihko1_500.gif
Um we got some dudes here that eat their woman's period blood. This shouldn't shock anyone. Let's put it into perspective. 

You must've missed that one thread that got locked up
sick.gif
roll.gif

But OP that sounds wild but kind of interesting too...I just had one of my good friends at school tell me she's bipolar and it was the reason she had to transfer to be closer to home....like I had no idea at all and she apparently would have random outbursts of wanting to physically crush people who were antagonizing her. It was kind of scary but she said she can control it usually and would get extreme mood swings and everything when she was alone...I've never dealt with a gf or anything like that though

Goodnight.
Just wanted to paint as vivid of a picture as I could. No jokes. We are talking about psychopathy...
I look through a lot of crazy, hot chicks' tumblrs and found out that some women have a weird obsession with their own menstrual blood 
sick.gif
.  Some drink it like your girl does, some like to keep it in jars to look at and others like to make artwork with it.
Crazy girls are so damn hot in the beginning, then it gets to a point where you don't want to deal with their bs.  She lied about her name, so when she started to trust you more did she reveal her real name?  Must've been weird calling her one name only to find out it wasn't her real one.

Originally Posted by shogun

Goodnight.
Just wanted to paint as vivid of a picture as I could. No jokes. We are talking about psychopathy...
I look through a lot of crazy, hot chicks' tumblrs and found out that some women have a weird obsession with their own menstrual blood 
sick.gif
.  Some drink it like your girl does, some like to keep it in jars to look at and others like to make artwork with it.

My body is not ready.

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Originally Posted by Pepper

wut
How you just going to skip the details for this
roll.gif
I'm just saying, is dude talking figuratively or literally. Because if I see bodies in a closet I'm snitching.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I am not a big fan of labeling people with "disorders" or any sort of social "disease".

A lot of the characteristics listed for both of these disorders are very common in people in general.  Your girl definitely had some underlying problems with family growing up and was definitely a crazy.  But I just like to stick with good old fashion "You're Crazy" vs I think you have a social disorder.
that would be all fine and dandy if some of these things weren't cause by chemical imbalances in the brain. for that reason alone there has to be a diagnoses. just like if you had a heart disease, there is chemically something wrong w/ your brain so "you're crazy" wouldn't really suffice. 

Ok, I read that post and my take on it is this. Once you find out she lied about basic stuff like that (red flag #1), why would you even continue talking to her? I would distance myself so far away from her. She has some serious issues that she needs to recognize as such and work on them for her. She can only fix her problem. Once you found out that stuff about her family history you should have ran like The Flash homie (Reg flags x infinity). I don't care how fine a woman is, those are major issues no matter what type of relationship is. The rest of her characteristics are just Homer simpson gif worthy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by Jking0821

that would be all fine and dandy if some of these things weren't cause by chemical imbalances in the brain. for that reason alone there has to be a diagnoses. just like if you had a heart disease, there is chemically something wrong w/ your brain so "you're crazy" wouldn't really suffice. 
My question to you is:  do you think that the chemical imbalances happened randomly, or do you think something led to it? 

interesting read.

is the digesting of menstruation part of a ritual for her, or is it just her spontaneity

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Definitely dealt with one, my ex, after 2 years I started to think I was the crazy one. I really never shared the shh that went on with anyone\
Please do

Back
Top Bottom