Sock Dart

It's so hard because the green looks different in all of the pics.

If you have the funds you could always cop both and then decide which one you want when you have them in hand

Gotta love Nikes return policy, or you could flip whichever pair you don't want and make some money back

This could end up being a repeat of the Acronym Presto all over again

If you have the funds you could always cop both and then decide which one you want when you have them in hand

Gotta love Nikes return policy, or you could flip whichever pair you don't want and make some money back

This could end up being a repeat of the Acronym Presto all over again
I don't think these are no where near as hyped as the Acronym Presto were.  Nike has the best return policy but I'm trying to cop from this other site for way below retail, lol.

I don't think so. I haven't heard of them overselling before. Just don't think it's blown up. They just had og nmd's sitting for about 20 min too... US 5-10

Last edited:
I think y'all good then. Just need obsidian from nikelab or the stone island app. How was the eu drop? 

$186 shipped from Hanon, under retail at least. I wish their free USA shipping code still worked. What color did you guys grab?

$186 shipped from Hanon, under retail at least. I wish their free USA shipping code still worked. What color did you guys grab?

i was on the green pair but decided to copped the black one instead... didnt like the green on pics ive seen

Copped green/sequoia from sns... Just need obsidians...wish hanon had them so I could have copped for that price. 

Back
Top Bottom