Sock Dart

how premium does the blue look in person? digging the patent accents on all. personal fav color is black right now, but haven't seen anything in person

How good is DSM with fulfilling orders? FSR still sitting on their site for sequoia and black 
nerd.gif

Hmm I ordered a 10. Usually a 10.5. Now I'm going to be worried they're too small all week until they come in...

How good is DSM with fulfilling orders? FSR still sitting on their site for sequoia and black 
nerd.gif
Should be good, I copped the olympic spiridons off of them and those went much faster. I wouldn't worry too much, I don't think that many people were expecting them to drop at 11.

Just
How good is DSM with fulfilling orders? FSR still sitting on their site for sequoia and black :nerd:
Made two orders about 20 mins apart and the order numbers are only 40 apart . I'd say there's a fsr because everyone bought those pink adidas today and also don't know they're available yet here.
And like magic sizes now showing sold out...

Last edited:
cool i was able to call notre to cancel and then ordered a sz 9. i hope yall are right about going up from tts! my feet are wide i should be ok i think

Did DSM ever have the blue up? Saw them on the main page but sequoia and black were the only ones available for me to purchase.

Just
Made two orders about 20 mins apart and the order numbers are only 40 apart . I'd say there's a fsr because everyone bought those pink adidas today and also don't know they're available yet here.
And like magic sizes now showing sold out...
I think it was since solelinks tweeted the link to DSM are sizes now selling out 
roll.gif

Did DSM ever have the blue up? Saw them on the main page but sequoia and black were the only ones available for me to purchase.
I didn't see the blue aside from the main page (maybe in-store only?), was only interested in the sequioa so didn't look much into it.

Back
Top Bottom