Sock Dart

That's an understatement. Seems like everyone had the early link.
doesnt take a genius to figure out the US link after the LND drop...

R.I.P DSM after the 1s dropped. Even yeezy boosts was easy on DSM.

Last edited:
Anyone here went to Kith, Mercer or DSM? I about to go there now but wait for my unlimited Metro card,lol. want to know my chances.

So it was a random drop?

On another note, who said Yeezy boost dropped on DSM online?
I think DSM 1s dropped around 9:20 CST too..... 
I'd like to nab the grey pair. Hopefully resell is tolerable
laugh.gif
My guess is that you'll be able to find them for around $250 shipped... 

Last edited:
I just came from DSM, that place pissed me off to no end.

First off, whoever went to 21M came over with their 80+ bags offering darts for $500. Then people decided that they thought DSM was having the line move by number and not by place in line, so the guys in front of me were letting people skip them. >: I finally spazzed out and said something to them, to which they realized they were idiots for letting 10+ people go in front of them.

I left the line, my bf and his friend are there and I had to get back to work (I'd been there since around 9:45am), so I'm waiting to see how they luck out.

9a8h3m.jpg

Last edited:

those two toned bags are kinda fly 
Thats how the bad has always been for nikelab.

so you're saying if you had a connect that could get you a FSR but others would miss out, you'd say na dog? be real  
I'd agree that it's a joke too. 

Personally no. 

Odds are if I have enough to get a FSR and I didn't get the money from selling other shoes to get it damn right I'd just get my size and avoid the hussle lol.

i've been wanting these sock darts since the olives and drop after drop i continue to fail. thought i was going to have somewhat of a chance today with these since they aren't fragment associated but that doesn't seem to be the case 
mean.gif
 was driving when they dropped on DSM earlier

How's the sizing on these? I wear a 9.5 normally on Nike products. Though I wear a 10 on frees, am90, am1, kd line, Lebron line. Should I go with a 9 or 10?

Back
Top Bottom