Sock Dart

I've never seen anyone actually wearing their sock darts
same, its more of a Euro/Asia hype shoe...the US is hittin em with the resell thats why prices are so high cuz those cats will actually pay for it
laugh.gif

suuuper jealous of that... im still crossing my fingers a size 13 will pop up

What's all the hype on these? They're basic. Performance beasts?
i think they are nice but not worth this hype and resell price. its time to boycott all these resellers and culture vultures its getting out of control

i think they are nice but not worth this hype and resell price. its time to boycott all these resellers and culture vultures its getting out of control
Agreeed. This sock dart nonsense is out of control. People are just buying sneakers to make money nowadays. Very sad to see how the sneaker culture is progressing (or degressing in reality). 

Anyone know the sizing for the Sock Dart? (Im 8 US on Air Max 1 / AM 90)

Should I take 7 or 8 US ?

Thx!!

Anyone know the sizing for the Sock Dart? (Im 8 US on Air Max 1 / AM 90)

Should I take 7 or 8 US ?

Thx!!
I would personally take the 8. I tried on the photo blue pair a while back. You'll have a little room in the front. But, IMO, they feel weird on feet. Can't imagine walking or running for a long time in them.

I wear AM/1AM90/AM0 all size 11, and I bought a size 11 sock dart today. 

Agreeed. This sock dart nonsense is out of control. People are just buying sneakers to make money nowadays. Very sad to see how the sneaker culture is progressing (or degressing in reality). 
no one here can come up with any logical reason why the sock darts are so hyped. they were NEVER talked about ever. I'm beginning to realize anything 'nikelab' drops seems to be met with this ******ed hype bug

i feel bad for people who actually wanted the sneaker to wear and didn't get them. After the fragment and yeezy boost fiascos i vowed to not play into this hype nonsense and start wearing sneakers no one talks about but there are still some drops that i want that i get locked out of bc of bots and resellers and people who line up for 5 days for sneakers

no one here can come up with any logical reason why the sock darts are so hyped. they were NEVER talked about ever. I'm beginning to realize anything 'nikelab' drops seems to be met with this ******ed hype bug

i feel bad for people who actually wanted the sneaker to wear and didn't get them. After the fragment and yeezy boost fiascos i vowed to not play into this hype nonsense and start wearing sneakers no one talks about but there are still some drops that i want that i get locked out of bc of bots and resellers and people who line up for 5 days for sneakers
easy

ngl tho, I wasnt expecting these highlighter colors to be hyped. These Darts are quickly becoming the Jordan Futures with all these colorways.

Last edited:
UK based here, managed to pick up the greys, the hype is crazy on these, but it's just for resellers. It seems that the release numbers for these were far higher than the fragment releases, so if you missed out, don't rush to pay reseller prices. On another note, despite me being in the UK, my cards constantly have issues with the dsm site. I don't know that it is but They really need to look into sorting it out.

Picked these up release day. Was looking for skyball offers but decided to hang on to them. I think I may be able to swing them in spite of them being a 12 and I'm a 13. Grabbed a sz 13 infrared today so I'll use that one to make the judgement of whether these will fit or not, haha.

Last edited:

All it takes is an eye for the rise of the resell market.

-Nike's lab division does a bunch limited crap, the recent trend for this shoe has been exclusively fragment related, people treat it as a new model though its over a decade old. 

-Height of runner  type heat right now

-Fragment + a napkin would = high resale.

-The resale market has hit inflammatory levels of sellers fraudulent BS. Sellers are flooding markets with full size runs of shoes that wouldn't normally move at retail, but don't understand demand enough to adjust prices

-Similar to the presto model

-Nike's idea of less limited is pathetic. 

it could be worse.

Imagine a red supreme sock dart. 

Last edited:
Ran though a random scan of a few previous pages. Totally agree that if these exact colorways dropped on regular NDC, they would be sitting.

However, as a fan of the OG Presto, I'm interested in these. Obviously not at resale. Are there any non-Lab releases confirmed or coming?

Supreme sock darts would be nuts. Better than the crap they are supposedly releasing with nike this season

Back
Top Bottom