Sock Dart

i like my chances if supreme ever did a sock dart
laugh.gif
, havent scored a nikelab release since prestos/tiscis 

Seems like re-sellers are already realizing that they won't get anything near what they've been asking for these sock darts. I had a re-seller contact me and try and lower his price, he seemed pretty desperate. Also, looks like prices have come down a little.

If you're talking about the colored ones I agree. Black ain't dropping like that.

In person the grey looks a lot better, like cool grey xis. Infrared is like peach and volt is the least favorite of mine out the 3

Of the recent SP release, was the grey more limited? Because it seems like only Nikelab & DSM got the greys but all the other Tier Zero stores got just the volt & infrared pairs

Been a big fan of the sock darts when I first saw them. Tried to pick up a few of the Fragment ones but failed. I was able to pick up a pair of the Infrared's in hopes of trading for greys but doesn't look like thats going to happen seeing as the grey are more popular. Just my luck :smh:

Anyone interested in trading please LMK. Size 12. Apologies ahead of time if not allowed in the thread

out of all the sock darts, i think the blue or navy one looked best. i just wouldn't wear the red, volt, or black ones. but i sure as hell am not going to pay whatever the crazy asking value is for them on the resell

Back
Top Bottom