Sock Dart

Don't have but seen in person and they're nice. I've yet to see a sock dart I don't like in person tbh though lol
Is the mesh thicker? I heard it was mixed with wool

found them for a good deal but would hate to have to wait until it's warmer to wear them

To those who own the regular and tech fleece sock darts...do they fit the same? I might scoop the black/grey sock darts but they would be full size up. Thx

To those who own the regular and tech fleece sock darts...do they fit the same? I might scoop the black/grey sock darts but they would be full size up. Thx

At first they feel tighter bc of the different material. But sizing up will be too big. They stretch to your foot over time + I think the extra thickness w/ the TF makes them more comfortable than the regular mesh darts

At first they feel tighter bc of the different material. But sizing up will be too big. They stretch to your foot over time + I think the extra thickness w/ the TF makes them more comfortable than the regular mesh darts

Good looking out

Hey guys,

I'm pretty sure that these are fake, but I just wanted to check with NT first.

The most noticeable thing is the box's label, which is super spaced out. Also the upper seems a little low compared to the strap, but I'm not too sure on that. Can I get an LC?

Anyone have up close pics of a decaged pair, where they added laces.... I really wanna do it to a red pair if I can find them for the right price

My 1st pair of sock darts :smokin & for under retail. S/o to da NTer who posted da Hanon link.

View media item 2291000
My only gripe is these are a pain in da butt trying to strap once on foot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom