SOLE COLLECTORS MAGAZINE

do any of you guys know where i can find and buy these magazines in the Bay Area? prefer San Jose Thanks
happy.gif

the footlocker downtown sells them. i called stonestown to see if they had it and the girl that answered the phone didnt even know what it was

Some not all Footlocker stores have them, the bigger/more volume stores usually do. In San Jose I know for sure that Premier carrys them but not sure about anyother stores down there.

Originally Posted by FiendForNIke

doesnt footlocker sell these? at least in sacramento area they do

yeah they do. footlocker downstairs in hilltop mall be gettin them in. i seen a few at the upstairs footlocker as well but they be sellin them out fast.
grin.gif

barnes and noble at hillsdale in san mateo carries sc also but they didnt have the new issue as of friday
kiya have you guys got the new issue in yet?

They should be droppin anytime at barnes or borders as well as some footlockers and footactions. Just keep your eye out!!!

Originally Posted by segagenesis510

Originally Posted by FiendForNIke

doesnt footlocker sell these? at least in sacramento area they do

yeah they do. footlocker downstairs in hilltop mall be gettin them in. i seen a few at the upstairs footlocker as well but they be sellin them out fast.
grin.gif
yes... Sacramento sells them. I just got back from FOOTLOCKER in Arden mall and they had plenty of them. Arden has been getting a lot of differentstuff lately. a lot of it unannounced.

Back
Top Bottom