Sole Protector for your Shoes

But this just caught my attention because it being made with 3m and sounds interesting

You realize 3M is a company that makes a lot of different products and that what is normally referred to as 3m on a shoe is specifically scotchlite, which isn't what these are made out of. This is just a flexible piece of plastic with adhesive on one side that you slap on the sole of your shoe.

edit: had the wrong product listed lite not brite

Last edited:
so stupid. the sides of the shoe gonna be yellowed while the bottoms are clear as hell :lol:
and yeah, i can't wait for the lawsuits to happen when someone busts their *** down some stairs wearing these. :stoneface:

Shoes are meant to be beat. I actually prefer yellow soles.

i use to hate yellow soles when i was new to shoe collecting but now im starting to embrace it. i like a fresh pair of Jordan XI's with yellowed soles.

never thought id feel like that

People caring so much about their shoes. 
laugh.gif

I remember I had to do the mile run in my metallic V's when I was in middle school.

I forgot my gym shoes at home and didn't want a 0 for the day. 

I had bought them about two weeks prior so they weren't creased that bad. 

But this just caught my attention because it being made with 3m and sounds interesting

You realize 3M is a company that makes a lot of different products and that what is normally referred to as 3m on a shoe is specifically scotchlite, which isn't what these are made out of. This is just a flexible piece of plastic with adhesive on one side that you slap on the sole of your shoe.

Dont mind him. That's just regular hype beast mentality.

People caring so much about their shoes. :lol:

I remember I had to do the mile run in my metallic V's when I was in middle school.

I forgot my gym shoes at home and didn't want a 0 for the day. 

I had bought them about two weeks prior so they weren't creased that bad. 
That's how it should be done. My joints used to get scuffed off when I got on and off the bus to school and such. You do what you can to clean them but that's about it. Walking sideways to preserve the stars on the sole is a no no.

Wouldn't there be a safety concern wearing these? You're gonna lose all traction. A little bit of water or grease and I'd think you're gonna bust your ***.
yea one time i was in the mall and i was dwon a ramp covered with a rug and i slide down that ramp fast. i try to be mindful of my surrondings when i wear these.

Lol losers .... Just wear your shoes around your neck and call it a day. All this for guys who wear basketball shoes strictly at school and the mall

Last edited:
This has to be a gimmick.

If anything water would get trapped underneath them causing even more damage.
No gimmick my man! we worked closely with 3M developing this product and once heat activated onto the sole. water/debris will have no way to get through to you're sole! 

Last edited:
Lol y'all crazy and funny I just saw it thought it cool for the people that wanted to keep that icy bottom look but look at my gems if I wanna wear my foams for outside or anything I wear these and my jets abt to yellow to
The foam protection is one of our best models! really keeps these bottoms looking WET 

Last edited:
When I was growing up in the 90s such things did not exist. We bought. Wore and then bought more. No preservation lol
roll.gif

aint that the truth! all these QS and limited release's have people goin in a frenzy these days. It's not like when we were young and could stroll into footlocker without a line to cop the newest release. 

Wouldn't there be a safety concern wearing these? You're gonna lose all traction. A little bit of water or grease and I'd think you're gonna bust your ***.
Good question! The resin based urethane molds into the grooves of the sole to maintain traction, during casual use you cant even tell they are on! 

Last edited:
This is truly a ***** made generation. Perfect for dudes who leave the stickers on their hats and tall Tees

Last edited:
That's all good and well "sole protector"... if that's your real name. :smh: :rolleyes

I've actually beat you with a superior idea that is past the test phase and is being produced right now. I call them Bagged Up's[emoji]174[/emoji].

View media item 484025

Once placed over the shoe, all the wearer has to do is apply heat with a common blow dryer or a 10 second heat up in the microwave and BOW :wow: your shoe is covered and "Bagged Up[emoji]174[/emoji]!"

Excuse the shoe in the sample pic. We didn't want to get sued by any companies and used a generic shoe.

Hell no, I'm not serious.

We're considering changing the name to "Sole Protekterz".

Last edited:

Our Resin based film is made 100% by 3M, not just the adhesive, or the reflective material you are talking about, No flexible plastic is used in our process, Resin Urethane which allows is to shape with you're shoe and all pairs are laser pressed inhouse 

That's all good and well "sole protector"... if that's your real name.
mean.gif
eyes.gif

I've actually beat you with a superior idea that is past the test phase and is being produced right now. I call them Bagged Up's[emoji]174[/emoji].

Once placed over the shoe, all the wearer has to do is apply heat with a common blow dryer or a 10 second heat up in the microwave and BOW
eek.gif
your shoe is covered and "Bagged Up[emoji]174[/emoji]!"

Excuse the shoe in the sample pic. We didn't want to get sued by any companies and used a generic shoe.

Hell no, I'm not serious.

We're considering changing the name to "Sole Protekterz".
hahahah looks like you got the top section covered  
roll.gif
 we haven't got that far yet! 

and yes Sole-Protector is our real name hahaha we are pretty easy to find on google 

Im thinking our urethane might be a little stronger than that baggie though LOL 

Back
Top Bottom