Sole Protector for your Shoes

Sole Protector is one of the latest sneaker products on the market. For those of you unfamiliar with the product, it is a clear film that uses 3M[emoji]8482[/emoji] adhesive technology to protect your soles. This isn’t any plain old over the counter type film, but instead, it is a commercial grade, high quality proprietary film for SP. While the website has been live since April, the creators have been working for over a year on the product to help refine it and make it better for you, the consumer.
It helps keep those light-colored soles clean, but also works wonders on translucent soles, slowing down the yellowing process that all sneakerheads experience at some point. It is really simple to put on, and although it sticks, it is sole friendly, and will always come off in one piece without leaving a trace of residue.
As of now, the brand focuses more on the Nike Air Foamposite and Air Jordan numbered series, but recently debuted sole protectors for shoes from the Nike LeBron and Nike Kobe signature series. One of the selling points is that each pair of protectors come laser cut to fit the specific shoe, and even comes in your size, which means there’s no cutting on your end!
View media item 479171
View media item 479172
View media item 479173

yao-ming-rage-face-photo-u21.jpg

This has to be a gimmick.

If anything water would get trapped underneath them causing even more damage.
How? i normally put my sole savers on clear soles, sunny days. If you wear them in the rain you re defeating the entire purpose of preserving the shoe.

I'm just waiting till kids start wearing sneakers with plastic wrap around it.

This is beyond lame. Sneakers really are the new pokemon cards. Word to

The problem with the sneaker culture today is all these kids who can't afford to buy shoes and wear them out just wear them a few times duck walking and sole protecting then sell for double the retail price. These kids just follow the hype for the latest shoe and they feel they NEED it but once they have it and worn it a few times something else comes out and they sell the old for the new.

Selective purchasing and having a rotation of kicks you love > renting hyped kicks.

When I was growing up in the 90s such things did not exist. We bought. Wore and then bought more. No preservation lol

I just wear my sneakers as necklaces.
Keeps em fresh.

but then the sun hits them and they can get yellow. By far the best thing to do is to keep them in the boxes and store them in an environmentally controlled storage unit. With minimal humidity and very little lighting. Then you can go in and open up the boxes and just admire the shoes. Maybe post a few instagrams and update your classified ads in the seller markets.

Lol y'all crazy and funny I just saw it thought it cool for the people that wanted to keep that icy bottom look but look at my gemsView media item 479261 if I wanna wear my foams for outside or anything I wear these and my jets abt to yellow to

Wouldn't there be a safety concern wearing these? You're gonna lose all traction. A little bit of water or grease and I'd think you're gonna bust your ***.

Yea everyone wants that icy bottom look that's why they made the product because its alot of vidos out showing you how to light up the yellow from it looking dark I wish had my concords on me at the moment because I still have icy but yellow in the inner of shoe hard to explain but cool look

Last edited:
Yea everyone wants that icy bottom look that's y they made product because it alot of vids out showing you how to light up the yellow from it looking dark I wish had my concords on me at the moment because I still have icy but yellow in the inner of shoe hard to explain but cool look
Bro I have no idea what the hell I just read
sick.gif

But this just caught my attention because it being made with 3m and sounds interesting

Back
Top Bottom